    outlook express to e=mail it.

    Thanks for any help

    Michael

    michael spartus, Jun 14, 2004

  2. michael spartus

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 02:27:28 GMT, "michael spartus"
    <> scribbled:

    >I am rather new to internet and computer.
    >
    >I use windows 98 SE 2. When I use word 2000 how do I send my text to
    >outlook express to e=mail it.
    >
    >Thanks for any help

    Edit -> Select All
    Edit -> Copy
    Edit -> Paste

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Jun 14, 2004

  3. michael spartus

    BEAU Guest

    Buy a book or go to computer class if you're that new!"michael spartus"

    ----

    BEAU, Jun 14, 2004
  4. michael spartus

    Phil Guest

    "michael spartus" <> wrote in message
    > I am rather new to internet and computer.
    >
    > I use windows 98 SE 2. When I use word 2000 how do I send my text to
    > outlook express to e=mail it.
    >
    > Thanks for any help
    >
    > Michael

    File, Send to, Mail Recipient - no need to cut and paste - Hope this helps

    Phil, Jun 14, 2004
  5. michael spartus

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Phil" <> wrote in message
    > | "michael spartus" <> wrote in message
    > | > I am rather new to internet and computer.
    > | >
    > | > I use windows 98 SE 2. When I use word 2000 how do I send my
    > | > text to outlook express to e=mail it.
    > | >
    > | > Thanks for any help
    > | >
    > | > Michael
    > | >

    > | File, Send to, Mail Recipient - no need to cut and paste - Hope
    > | this helps

    whew! I was afraid no one was gonna mention that <g>

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Jun 14, 2004
  6. michael spartus

    Phil Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    > "Phil" <> wrote in message
    > > | "michael spartus" <> wrote in message

    > > | File, Send to, Mail Recipient - no need to cut and paste - Hope
    > > | this helps

    > whew! I was afraid no one was gonna mention that <g>

    My Aplogies for stealing your glory Tim, I hope you can find it in your
    heart to forgive me. :)

    Phil, Jun 14, 2004
  7. michael spartus

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Phil" <> wrote in message
    > | "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    > | > "Phil" <> wrote in message

    > | > whew! I was afraid no one was gonna mention that <g>
    > |
    > | My Aplogies for stealing your glory Tim, I hope you can find it in
    > | your heart to forgive me. :)

    No problem - just had to be sure *someone* said it ;o)

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Jun 15, 2004