  1. I really miss this feature since switching from Opera. Same with the
    "Reload every ..." option too....Any chance of these features being added
    in the future?

    Miguel Sanchez, Sep 9, 2007

  2. Miguel Sanchez

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On 09 Sep 2007 09:10:16 GMT, in message <Xns99A6C2F595659b1news8svrpolcouk@211.29.133.50>,
    Miguel Sanchez wrote:

    > I really miss this feature since switching from Opera. Same with the
    > "Reload every ..." option too....Any chance of these features being added
    > in the future?

    A. Check out extensions, for example "ReloadEvery" at

    B. I would suggest describing your requests in more detail,
    as not everyone may be as familiar with Opera as you.

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    Ralph Fox, Sep 9, 2007

  3. Miguel Sanchez

    Rom Guest

    On 09 Sep 2007 09:10:16 GMT, Miguel Sanchez wrote:

    > Subject: Paste and Go

    > I really miss this feature since switching from Opera. Same with the
    > "Reload every ..." option too....Any chance of these features being added
    > in the future?

    Try these add-ons and see if they're what you're after:

    Paste and Go 2:
    <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3035>

    ReloadEvery:
    <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/115>

    --
    Rom

    Rom, Sep 9, 2007
  4. Rom <> Whilst having a limited moment of clarity in an
    otherwise cloudy existence the drunkard typed

    > On 09 Sep 2007 09:10:16 GMT, Miguel Sanchez wrote:
    >
    >> Subject: Paste and Go

    >> I really miss this feature since switching from Opera. Same with the
    >> "Reload every ..." option too....Any chance of these features being
    >> added in the future?

    > Try these add-ons and see if they're what you're after:
    >
    > Paste and Go 2:
    > <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3035>
    >
    > ReloadEvery:
    > <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/115>