    account so I think he has set up another somewhere else, have searched
    e-mail finder with no luck, so I cannot request forgot password option.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    looney tune, Dec 11, 2003

  2. looney tune

    °Mike° Guest

    Ask your partner, for goodness sake!

    On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 01:32:20 -0000, in
    <IOPBb.19376$>
    looney tune scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 11, 2003

  3. looney tune

    looney tune Guest

    Partner done bunk, I think of what he met on this website

    looney tune, Dec 11, 2003
  4. looney tune

    °Mike° Guest

    So? What's your point? If it's your partner's web site, it's
    not yours, is it? How would you like it if he was asking for
    your passwords?

    On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 02:21:45 -0000, in
    <2xQBb.19848$>
    looney tune scrawled:

    °Mike°, Dec 11, 2003
  5. looney tune

    dewey Guest

    what kind of site?

    dewey, Dec 11, 2003
  6. looney tune

    Conor Guest

    In article <IOPBb.19376$>, the-
    lid says...
    > Can anybody help me finding a password.
    > My partner has joined a website and I know his username.
    > Is there anyway I can find his password, he is not using his joint e-mail
    > account so I think he has set up another somewhere else, have searched
    > e-mail finder with no luck, so I cannot request forgot password option.

    Whats the matter? Paranoid that he might actually have an aspect of his
    life not under your control?

    --
    Conor

    A high I.Q is like a Jeep. You still get stuck, just further from help.

    Conor, Dec 11, 2003
  7. looney tune

    Conor Guest

    In article <2xQBb.19848$>, the-
    lid says...
    > Partner done bunk, I think of what he met on this website

    Get over it. Shit happens. What you want to do is illegal in the UK
    under Computer Misuse Act.

    Conor, Dec 11, 2003
  8. looney tune

    °Mike° Guest