    Explorer first and then cross over. I cannot read the pass word in explorer.
    Could you send it to me so I can put it into Outlook .
    Thanks
    SIMON YOUNG, Oct 28, 2003

  2. SIMON YOUNG

    °Mike° Guest

    Not that you are going to see this, but this newsgroup has
    NOTHING to do with your ISP, or any other organisation.
    On the off-chance that you might see this, please read
    the links here to educate yourself about newsgroups.
    http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/newtonews.html

    On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:41:32 -0000, in
    <>
    SIMON YOUNG scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 28, 2003

  3. SIMON YOUNG

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as SIMON YOUNG continued:

    > I have been in touch with you before regarding my pass word. When I
    > changed to the new number, my Outlook starter did not recognise the
    > pass word, but the Explorer start up did. In order to get into
    > Outlook, I now have to open Explorer first and then cross over. I
    > cannot read the pass word in explorer. Could you send it to me so I
    > can put it into Outlook .
    > Thanks

    I am sorry we have not responded, but this is due to company policy in
    not replying to queries.

    The password you require is *********.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Oct 28, 2003
  4. SIMON YOUNG

    Harrison Guest

    SIMON,
    Please ignore our mr. slumpy. He's been under tremendous duress lately
    because of an issue concerning his My Documents folder.

    Your password, is not ********* as mr. slumpy has led you to believe.
    It's **************. Make sure Cap Lock is on when you type that in.

    Harrison - Department Manager - People What Forgot Thems Passwords.

    Harrison, Oct 29, 2003
  5. SIMON YOUNG

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Harrison continued:

    > SIMON,
    > Please ignore our mr. slumpy. He's been under tremendous duress lately
    > because of an issue concerning his My Documents folder.
    >
    > Your password, is not ********* as mr. slumpy has led you to believe.
    > It's **************. Make sure Cap Lock is on when you type that in.
    >
    > Harrison - Department Manager - People What Forgot Thems Passwords.

    LOL!!
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Oct 29, 2003
  6. On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 00:28:35 +0000, B. Al. Zeebub read and pondered :

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Harrison continued:
    >
    >> SIMON,
    >> Please ignore our mr. slumpy. He's been under tremendous duress lately
    >> because of an issue concerning his My Documents folder.
    >>
    >> Your password, is not ********* as mr. slumpy has led you to believe.
    >> It's **************. Make sure Cap Lock is on when you type that in.
    >>
    >> Harrison - Department Manager - People What Forgot Thems Passwords.

    > LOL!!

    Notice! You will notice the notices of the previous posters are not worth
    noticing. IE has secretly encoded your lost OE password and transmitted it
    to the Office of Publicly Lost Outlook Passwords (O PLOP), ASCII division,
    pr0n cache level XXX. Please follow the following link to reclaim your
    PLOP:

    http://chicks-dig-unix.net/pr0n.php

    And ain't there a geek born every minute.
    B. Al. Zeebub, Oct 29, 2003