    time, even though the proper name may be entered automatically.

    Has anyone else had this problem?

    Rob

    Rob Sumner, Dec 4, 2004

  2. Rob Sumner

    Jowah Guest

    Rob Sumner wrote:
    > I go to this one site to retrieve all my email online.
    >
    > However, Firefox does not pop up the list like Mozilla does, of what
    > name/password combo to use. So I basically have to enter the password each
    > time, even though the proper name may be entered automatically.
    >
    > Has anyone else had this problem?
    >
    > Rob

    Go to Tools > Options > Privacy. Under the "Saved Passwords" section,
    make sure the "Remember Passwords" box is checked.

    Jowah, Dec 4, 2004

  3. Rob Sumner

    Ann Speakman Guest

    Jowah wrote:
    > Rob Sumner wrote:
    >
    >> I go to this one site to retrieve all my email online.
    >>
    >> However, Firefox does not pop up the list like Mozilla does, of what
    >> name/password combo to use. So I basically have to enter the password
    >> each time, even though the proper name may be entered automatically.
    >>
    >> Has anyone else had this problem?
    >>
    >> Rob
    >>

    > Go to Tools > Options > Privacy. Under the "Saved Passwords" section,
    > make sure the "Remember Passwords" box is checked.

    This problem is driving me bonkers. I have Thunderbird 0.9 version and
    keep getting asked for my username and then another box asks for my
    password....I have asked for them to be saved, but whatever I do thew
    annoying little box comes up.

    There has to be a solution to this irritating business.

    Ann Speakman, Dec 5, 2004