  1. denis adams

    denis adams Guest

    forgotten password
    denis adams, Apr 24, 2007

  2. denis adams

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:16:42 +0000, denis adams wrote:

    > forgotten password

    It's

    *************

    #1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
    #1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
    #1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
    #10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
    COOSN-266-06-25794
    Meat Plow, Apr 24, 2007

  3. denis adams

    meerkat Guest

    "denis adams" <> wrote in message
    > forgotten password

    It could be... zero zero nothing blank.
    It depends really which password, on what.
    meerkat, Apr 24, 2007
  4. denis adams

    ThePsyko Guest

    On 24 Apr 2007 I stormed the castle called 24hoursupport.helpdesk and
    heard denis adams cry out in news:eQrXh.1$...

    > forgotten password

    format and reinstall..

    --
    ThePsyko
    Public Enemy #7

    **Pissing off the planet, one person at a time**
    ThePsyko, Apr 24, 2007
  5. "denis adams" <> wrote in

    > forgotten password

    See? Ginko doesn't really improve your memory.

    --

    "I hear and forget; I see and remember;
    I do and understand." -- Confucious (551 BC - 479 BC)
    Bucky Breeder, Apr 24, 2007
  6. denis adams

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:16:42 GMT, "denis adams" <>
    wrote:

    >forgotten password

    Me too.
    Evan Platt, Apr 24, 2007
  7. Meat Plow wrote:

    > denis adams wrote:
    >> forgotten password

    > It's
    >
    > *************

    Are you sure? I thought all NTLWorld users had:

    *************

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 24, 2007
  8. On 2007-04-24, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Beauregard T. Shagnasty waxed eloquently:
    > Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> denis adams wrote:
    >>> forgotten password

    >> It's
    >>
    >> *************

    > Are you sure? I thought all NTLWorld users had:
    >
    > *************

    No, they all use :

    **********

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    Man who arrives at party two hours late will find he has been beaten
    The Old Sourdough, Apr 25, 2007
  9. denis adams

    Gordon Guest

    "The Old Sourdough" <> wrote in message
    > On 2007-04-24, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Beauregard T. Shagnasty waxed
    > eloquently:
    >> Meat Plow wrote:

    >>> It's
    >>>
    >>> *************

    >> Are you sure? I thought all NTLWorld users had:
    >>
    >> *************
    >>

    > No, they all use :
    >
    > **********

    Not since the change to Virgin:
    It's now

    ****
    Gordon, Apr 25, 2007
  10. On 2007-04-25, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Gordon waxed eloquently:
    > "The Old Sourdough" <> wrote in message
    >> On 2007-04-24, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Beauregard T. Shagnasty waxed
    >> eloquently:

    >>> Are you sure? I thought all NTLWorld users had:
    >>>
    >>> *************
    >>>

    >> No, they all use :
    >>
    >> **********
    >>

    > Not since the change to Virgin:
    > It's now
    >
    > ****

    I stand corrected. :)

    The Old Sourdough, Apr 25, 2007
  11. Blinky the Shark, Apr 25, 2007
  12. On or about Tuesday 24 Apr 2007 10:21 pm, Beauregard T. Shagnasty issued this
    message:

    > Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> denis adams wrote:
    >>> forgotten password

    >> It's

    > Are you sure? I thought all NTLWorld users had:

    Nah, that's AOHell users.

    --
    M$ Fista, or as it's now known ME-II.
    Install Fista in TWO minutes!