    remember any passwords but accidentally clicked yes. How do I erase this so
    the computer doesn't fill in my name and password for me when I go on these
    sites?

    Andi, Jun 18, 2004

  2. Andi

    Mr Mucky Guest

    delete ur cookies

    'time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time'

    Mr Mucky, Jun 18, 2004

  3. Andi

    DC Guest

    Andi wrote:
    > When you type a password in on the internet Microsoft XP asks you if you
    > would like your computer to remember this password. I don't let my PC
    > remember any passwords but accidentally clicked yes. How do I erase this so
    > the computer doesn't fill in my name and password for me when I go on these
    > sites?

    IIRC, look in Control Panel>User Accounts for saved passwords. I know
    that the MS Passport pwd is stored there.

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Free your mind, and your OS will follow...

    DC, Jun 18, 2004
  4. Andi

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Internet Options / Content / Autocomplete

    On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 07:05:10 -0700, in
    <sECAc.107348$>
    Andi scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 18, 2004
  5. Mr Mucky, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen touse,
    wrote:

    > delete ur cookies

    Einstein's Brain---> 190+ IQ

    ?
    ? ?
    Mr Munky's brain---> ??????

    Any questions?
    --
    Linux 2.4.20-4GB-athlon
    1:52pm up 7 days 17:16, 2 users, load average: 0.18, 0.06, 0.01

    Norwegian Formula, Jun 18, 2004