    It has never asked for password before.

    Much appreciated

    Rekha Khokhar
    rekha khokhar, Apr 27, 2004

  2. rekha khokhar

    Trent SC Guest

    Call your ISP

    Trent SC, Apr 27, 2004

  3. rekha khokhar wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I hope you can help me.
    > I am being asked for my password and seem to have mislaid the paper it was
    > written on.
    > As I cannot read my e-mails I need to be able to change the password and
    > don't know how to do so.
    > It has never asked for password before.
    >
    > Much appreciated
    >
    > Rekha Khokhar

    Password for what?

    --
    I'm not racist - I hate everybody EQUALLY!
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?-Cryogenic-=A9?=, Apr 27, 2004
  4. rekha khokhar

    John Guest

    password for what?

    John, Apr 27, 2004
  5. rekha khokhar

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel rekha khokhar
    decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    > Hello,
    > I hope you can help me.
    > I am being asked for my password and seem to have mislaid the paper
    > it was written on.
    > As I cannot read my e-mails I need to be able to change the password
    > and don't know how to do so.
    > It has never asked for password before.
    >
    > Much appreciated
    >
    > Rekha Khokhar

    Of course it asked for a password, or you would never have been able to read
    your mail before.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Apr 27, 2004
  6. rekha khokhar

    Richard John Guest

    I have a similair problem!
    I vought a safe at a government auction last week, with $8.2 Billion
    Dollars in it, and I have mislaid the piece of paper I wrote the code on
    Can somebody tell me how to open it please?

    Richard John, Apr 27, 2004
  7. rekha khokhar

    Pat Guest

    Call up your ISP

    Pat, Apr 27, 2004
  8. "Richard John" <> wrote in message
    > I have a similair problem!
    > I vought a safe at a government auction last week, with $8.2 Billion
    > Dollars in it, and I have mislaid the piece of paper I wrote the code on
    > Can somebody tell me how to open it please?

    BriLL :)
    Annette Kurten, Apr 28, 2004
  9. rekha khokhar wrote:

    > Hello,
    > I hope you can help me.
    > I am being asked for my password and seem to have mislaid the paper it was
    > written on.
    > As I cannot read my e-mails I need to be able to change the password and
    > don't know how to do so.
    > It has never asked for password before.
    >
    > Much appreciated
    >
    > Rekha Khokhar

    I think I saw that piece of paper! All that was written on it was the
    word "fuckwit".

    --
    I'm not a racist - I hate everybody EQUALLY!
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?-Cryogenic-=A9?=, Apr 28, 2004