  1. os win xp pro. How do I delete the password if I have forgotten it.In win
    98 I remember going in to the windows folder etc then deleting. But it is
    not the same in XP. Cheers
    Alexander Scott Hamilton, Feb 22, 2004

  2. Alexander Scott Hamilton

    Unk Guest

    On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:59:15 +0000 (UTC), "Alexander Scott Hamilton"
    <> wrote:

    >os win xp pro. How do I delete the password if I have forgotten it.In win
    >98 I remember going in to the windows folder etc then deleting. But it is
    >not the same in XP. Cheers

    How to Log On to Windows XP If You Forget Your Password or Your Password
    Expires. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321305
    Unk, Feb 22, 2004

  3. Alexander Scott Hamilton

    John Holmes Guest

    Alexander Scott Hamilton came up with this:

    > os win xp pro. How do I delete the password if I have forgotten it.In
    > win 98 I remember going in to the windows folder etc then deleting.
    > But it is not the same in XP. Cheers

    Take a look here:
    Be careful, read before you do anything.

    --
    Big Brother is watching you.

    -John Holmes-
    John Holmes, Feb 22, 2004
  4. Alexander Scott Hamilton

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Alexander Scott Hamilton posted ...

    > os win xp pro. How do I delete the password if I have forgotten
    > it.In win 98 I remember going in to the windows folder etc then
    > deleting. But it is not the same in XP. Cheers

    Which password .. ;)

    --
    Paul

    (8(|) Homer rocks .. ;)