    Everytime I type what I beleive is my password I get a message that user
    name and password do not match. What is wrong?

    John Garfield
    John Garfield, Jan 28, 2004

  2. John Garfield

    Win Guest

    ring your Intetrnet service provider and talk to them about it
    Get them to try your username and password
    they can even change it for you

    Win, Jan 28, 2004

  3. In article <kSLRb.31288$>,
    says...
    > Good Morning.
    >
    > Everytime I type what I beleive is my password I get a message that user
    > name and password do not match. What is wrong?

    I suppose that depends on the application you're using. Perhaps your
    account has been closed.

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/
    Hywel Jenkins, Jan 28, 2004
  4. John Garfield

    GFG Guest

    In every password protected program or just one? Watch your case because some passwords are case sensitive. Otherwise,follow the "Forgotten your Password" link on the log in page for instructions as to how to receive your password notification.

    GFG, Jan 31, 2004
  5. John Garfield

    Jake Guest

    Wrong?
    The "user name" & "passsword" do not match!
    DUH!

    Jake, May 4, 2004