    not a toolbar similar to google but an app for storing msic passwords
    and info
    cheers
    John in Wembley, Aug 31, 2007

  2. John in Wembley

    XPD Guest

    "John in Wembley" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > does anyone recommend an app for storing passwords?
    > not a toolbar similar to google but an app for storing msic passwords
    > and info
    > cheers

    Whisper is good, just dont forget your master key ;)
    XPD, Aug 31, 2007

  3. John in Wembley

    joe_90 Guest

    John in Wembley wrote:
    > does anyone recommend an app for storing passwords?

    I like KeePass -

    http://keepass.info/

    (Windows and Linux)
    joe_90, Sep 1, 2007
  4. John in Wembley

    ~misfit~ Guest

    joe_90 wrote:
    > John in Wembley wrote:
    > > does anyone recommend an app for storing passwords?

    > I like KeePass -
    >
    > http://keepass.info/
    >
    > (Windows and Linux)

    Thanks, trying it now. Damn, but I hope it's safe. <g>

    Cheers,
    --
    TTFN.

    Shaun.
    ~misfit~, Sep 2, 2007
  5. John in Wembley

    Sir to you Guest

    On Sep 2, 3:01 pm, "~misfit~" <> wrote:
    > joe_90 wrote:
    > > John in Wembley wrote:
    > > > does anyone recommend an app for storing passwords?

    > > I like KeePass -

    > >http://keepass.info/

    > > (Windows and Linux)

    > Thanks, trying it now. Damn, but I hope it's safe. <g>
    >
    > Cheers,
    > --
    > TTFN.
    >
    > Shaun.

    It's open source. You could always read the source code, and compile
    the executable yourself. Just to be sure :)
    Sir to you, Sep 3, 2007
  6. John in Wembley

    Ross Guest

    On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 18:55:45 GMT, John in Wembley
    <> wrote:

    >does anyone recommend an app for storing passwords?
    >not a toolbar similar to google but an app for storing msic passwords
    >and info
    >cheers

    I use The Brain.
    Freeware, but limited to one per user.
    (c) God. All rights reserved.
    Ross, Sep 3, 2007
  7. John in Wembley

    Sue Bilstein Guest

    On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 21:22:29 +1200, Ross
    <> wrote:
    >On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 18:55:45 GMT, John in Wembley
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>does anyone recommend an app for storing passwords?
    >>not a toolbar similar to google but an app for storing msic passwords
    >>and info
    >>cheers

    >I use The Brain.
    >Freeware, but limited to one per user.
    >(c) God. All rights reserved.

    :)
    Sue Bilstein, Sep 3, 2007
  8. John in Wembley

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Sir to you wrote:
    > On Sep 2, 3:01 pm, "~misfit~" <> wrote:
    > > joe_90 wrote:

    > > > I like KeePass -

    > > > http://keepass.info/

    > > > (Windows and Linux)

    > > Thanks, trying it now. Damn, but I hope it's safe. <g>
    > >
    > > Cheers,
    > > --
    > > TTFN.
    > >
    > > Shaun.

    > It's open source. You could always read the source code, and compile
    > the executable yourself. Just to be sure :)

    Yeah, I could do that. <cough>

    Cheers,
    --
    TTFN.