    other, one keeps asking for a password to allow access to the others files. I
    have not set up any passwords as far as I am aware. Anybody got any ideas?
    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?a2VyZWRo?=, Jan 24, 2005

  2. I just set up a network and am having this same problem. When I try to
    connect from my desktop with XP to my Notebook with ME, I keep getting
    prompted for a password. I am able to see desktop files from my notebook
    with no problem. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?QWRlbGxhbmc=?=, Jan 25, 2005

  3. www.careyholzman.com/net1.htm

    Carey

    Carey Holzman, Jan 25, 2005
  4. Did everything in those instructions and still have the same problem. Any
    more ideas?? Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?a2VyZWRo?=, Jan 25, 2005
  5. Unshare everything, and then re-share one thing. See if it works.

    Carey

    Carey Holzman, Jan 25, 2005
  6. Not sure if that will work. The two computers can see each other and computer
    A can look at files on computer B. When I am at Computer B and ask to look at
    files on Computer A, I just get a message saying that I need to enter a
    password in order to do this and yet no passwords have been created.

    =?Utf-8?B?a2VyZWRo?=, Jan 27, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?a2VyZWRo?=

    mikeFNB Guest

    try making another share of the files.
    else make sure both are admin accounts rights

    mike

    mikeFNB, Jan 27, 2005