    SOMEWHERE on the registry or system or something like
    that, but I just do not know how to get to it. PLEASE
    HELP!!!!

    Tom!!!, May 6, 2004

  2. Tom!!!

    timatey Guest

    You can try Outlook password recovery http://lastbit.com/outlook

    timatey, May 6, 2004

  3. Tom!!!

    Alert Guest

    "Tom!!!" <> wrote in message news:<901001c43307$692bc3c0$>...
    > I need to know how to retreive my passwords for Outlook
    > Express. I know that the password records exists
    > SOMEWHERE on the registry or system or something like
    > that, but I just do not know how to get to it. PLEASE
    > HELP!!!!

    Yes, there are ways to recover Outlook Express passwords, but please
    do not do so unless you are fully authorized:

    http://www.intertek.org.uk/services/

    Alert, May 10, 2004
  4. Tom!!!

    Johanna Guest

    Hello,

    >I need to know how to retreive my passwords for Outlook
    >Express. I know that the password records exists
    >SOMEWHERE on the registry or system or something like
    >that, but I just do not know how to get to it. PLEASE
    >HELP!!!!

    There are a number of password recovery tools that will do the trick for you.
    Download the recovery software from -
    http://www.password-software.com/password-recovery.htm

    Johanna

    Johanna, May 12, 2004