    Router# copy startup-config running-config
    NVRAM not present or missing

    Please Help

    delenov, Aug 31, 2006

  2. delenov

    lAwBoY

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2006
    Messages:
    15
    did u save the startup config before?
    the error message seem like you do not have a startup-config in ur nvram

    lAwBoY, Aug 31, 2006

  3. delenov

    delenov

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    I don't now if the configuration is saved because someone else has installed the router. Anyway, I don't have the password for configuration mode, so I have to do password recovery. Is there any way to recover from some backup file or something ...

    delenov, Sep 1, 2006