    Is there third party software wich allows you to put a password protected
    folder on your system in win xp pro ?...or perhaps having a folder with
    private stuff in it and have it locked by me .thanks

    DRVNGUY, Dec 27, 2004

  2. DRVNGUY

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "DRVNGUY" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Is there third party software wich allows you to put a password
    > protected folder on your system in win xp pro ?...or perhaps having a
    > folder with private stuff in it and have it locked by me .thanks

    http://snapfiles.com/

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Dec 27, 2004

  3. DRVNGUY

    DRVNGUY Guest

    Thanks ,,,found folder lock it works great !!

    DRVNGUY, Dec 27, 2004
  4. DRVNGUY

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "DRVNGUY" <> wrote in news:_uqdnaGFzN60CU3cRVn-
    :

    > Thanks ,,,found folder lock it works great !!

    You are welcome. I have found that Snapfile has some nice utilities.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Dec 28, 2004
  5. DRVNGUY

    Mark Peacey Guest

    Yes. There is a few companies that will have that software. One of them is
    From Norton

    Mark Peacey, Dec 28, 2004