    Queenie Guest

    Hi-- Is there a way to get into a pc that is password protected if one does
    not know the password?

    Queenie, Apr 19, 2005

  2. Queenie

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:49:11 -0400, "Queenie" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi-- Is there a way to get into a pc that is password protected if one does
    >not know the password?

    BIOS? Operating System? What password WHERE?

    Evan Platt, Apr 19, 2005

  3. Queenie

    Old Gringo Guest

    Queenie wrote:
    > Hi-- Is there a way to get into a pc that is password protected if one does
    > not know the password?

    :) Looking for an accomplice?

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Apr 19, 2005
  4. Queenie

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Yes.

    pcbutts1, Apr 19, 2005
  5. Queenie

    John Holmes Guest

    Queenie asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hi-- Is there a way to get into a pc that is password protected if one
    > does not know the password?

    You don't need a password to get into a PC. You'll find 4 (sometimes 6)
    screws on the back of the machine. Undo them, take off the cover and you're
    in.

    --
    - John Holmes -

    " I ain't no **** "

    \|/

    John Holmes, Apr 19, 2005
  6. Queenie

    Queenie Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:49:11 -0400, "Queenie" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Hi-- Is there a way to get into a pc that is password protected if one
    >>does
    >>not know the password?

    > BIOS? Operating System? What password WHERE?
    > --
    > To reply, remove TheObvious from my e-mail address.

    The pc is running Windows xp. It requires a password to sign on to the
    pooter.

    Queenie, Apr 19, 2005
  7. Queenie

    Queenie Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > Queenie wrote:
    >> Hi-- Is there a way to get into a pc that is password protected if one
    >> does not know the password?

    > :) Looking for an accomplice?
    >
    > --
    > Old Gringo George
    > Magic Weaver Of Life
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

    LOL! No thank you. I like to be "bad" all by myself.

    Queenie, Apr 19, 2005
  8. Queenie

    Paul S Guest

    John Holmes wrote:
    > Queenie asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >>Hi-- Is there a way to get into a pc that is password protected if one
    >>does not know the password?
    >>

    > You don't need a password to get into a PC. You'll find 4 (sometimes 6)
    > screws on the back of the machine. Undo them, take off the cover and you're
    > in.

    Then just plug the HD into another machine and you have access to the files.

    --
    See what I am selling (if you have nothing better to do that is!!!):
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Smarter-org-uk

    Paul S, Apr 19, 2005
  9. Queenie

    John Holmes Guest

    Paul S asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Holmes wrote:
    >> Queenie asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>

    >>>Hi-- Is there a way to get into a pc that is password protected if
    >>>one does not know the password?
    >>>

    >> You don't need a password to get into a PC. You'll find 4 (sometimes
    >> 6) screws on the back of the machine. Undo them, take off the cover
    >> and you're in.
    >>

    > Then just plug the HD into another machine and you have access to the
    > files.

    Why are you telling me, you insane mass of rancid hog livers?

    --
    - John Holmes -

    " I ain't no **** "

    \|/

    John Holmes, Apr 19, 2005
  10. Queenie

    scwish Guest

    scwish, Apr 19, 2005

    http://www.kmint21.com/keylogger/

    Annette Kurten, Apr 20, 2005
  12. Queenie

    Guest

    On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 23:53:05 +0000 (UTC), "Annette Kurten"
    <> wrote:

    |>"Queenie" <> wrote in message
    |>> Hi-- Is there a way to get into a pc that is password protected if one
    |>does
    |>> not know the password?

    |>http://www.kmint21.com/keylogger/

    Won't work, as nothing is running when the password is type'd in.

    Now a hardware Keylogger on the other hand...
    http://www.keyghost.com/

    --
    www.Fark.com

    , Apr 20, 2005
  13. Queenie

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Paul S" wrote in message news:g7e9e.27606$

    >> You don't need a password to get into a PC. You'll find 4 (sometimes
    >> 6) screws on the back of the machine. Undo them, take off the cover
    >> and you're in.

    > Then just plug the HD into another machine and you have access to the
    > files.

    That assumes it wasn't formatted with NTFS / EFS, of course.

    Dave Lear, Apr 20, 2005
  14. Queenie

    Plato Guest

    Queenie wrote:

    > Hi-- Is there a way to get into a pc that is password protected if one does
    > not know the password?

    Depends on the type of password. Is it a windows password or a system
    password?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Apr 21, 2005