    but me Thank you.

    ---
    Virus Free
    Nowhere, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Nowhere

    SF Guest

    The best way is to set up your password in the BIOS. This way you can't
    even BOOT the system without the password.

    Another way is to set your screensaver to be password-protected. But this
    will still allow someone to boot your system and use it, so long as they
    don't let it sit idle for the pre-selected time frame that would activate
    the screensaver.

    Do it in the BIOS.

    "Nowhere" <> wrote in message
    > How to I password protect my windows 98 pc, so no one but me can access

    it,

    SF, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Nowhere

    Nowhere Guest

    Thanks, but how do I do that ?

    SF <> wrote in message
    > The best way is to set up your password in the BIOS. This way you can't
    > even BOOT the system without the password.
    >
    > Another way is to set your screensaver to be password-protected. But this
    > will still allow someone to boot your system and use it, so long as they
    > don't let it sit idle for the pre-selected time frame that would activate
    > the screensaver.
    >
    > Do it in the BIOS.
    >
    > "Nowhere" <> wrote in message
    > > How to I password protect my windows 98 pc, so no one but me can access

    > it,
    > > but me Thank you.
    > >

    > > ---
    > > Virus Free