Password protect one file

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Richard Miller, Oct 26, 2006.

  1. I have a file I need to protect. How can I put a password on one of my
    files?

    Richard Miller, Oct 26, 2006

  2. Richard Miller

    Gordon Guest

    Richard Miller wrote:

    > I have a file I need to protect. How can I put a password on one of my
    > files?

    Winzip.

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    to email me invalidate the invalid!

    Gordon, Oct 26, 2006

  3. Richard Miller

    beenthere Guest

    "Richard Miller" <> wrote in message
    >I have a file I need to protect. How can I put a password on one of my
    >files?

    I had a .doc file I wanted to hide, so I picked it up, and
    moved it to a folder, where nobody would expect to find
    it. It was put into the ***** folder.
    No-one puts .doc files there.
    PS. Don`t forget where you put it. %> ).

    beenthere, Oct 26, 2006
  4. Richard Miller

    Stan Hibbert Guest

    Stan Hibbert, Oct 26, 2006