    I just need something that will let me access all my passwords by
    remembering just the one
    Thanks

    *** HAWK, Jan 28, 2004

  2. *** HAWK

    Sano Guest

    - "*** HAWK" <> - spluttered in
    news:4017b10d$0$27808$:

    > I am looking for a simple program to remember all my passwords - I have
    > used Nortons but am not overly impressed with its 'bloatware' products.
    >
    > I just need something that will let me access all my passwords by
    > remembering just the one
    > Thanks

    I would look at these guys, http://www.sysinternals.com/ . Their proggies
    appear to be (for what little I know) very well done.

    --
    * Would somebody
    please poke holes in

    Sano, Jan 28, 2004

  3. *** HAWK

    Micio Guest

    "Sano" <> wrote in message
    > - "*** HAWK" <> -

    spluttered in

    > > I am looking for a simple program to remember all my

    passwords - I have
    > > used Nortons but am not overly impressed with its 'bloatware'

    products.

    > > I just need something that will let me access all my

    passwords by
    > > remembering just the one
    > > Thanks

    > I would look at these guys, http://www.sysinternals.com/ .

    Their proggies
    > appear to be (for what little I know) very well done.
    >

    > --
    > * Would somebody
    > please poke holes in
    > the top of my jar?

    ====================
    Hello Sano and Good Day !!!!!
    Please do not ask us to poke holes in the top of Your Jar
    Jeannie the Fairy Lady might fly out loose,can You handle
    Her ??

    In case that uncontrollable urge of Yours will overpower You
    and let Her out and ask You if You have a Wish , please say
    YES YES YES, we all wand a " virus ,worm,trojan,and bug Proof
    Operating System for our Computers "
    Thanks Sano. Regards Micio. Cheers!!!!!

    Micio, Jan 28, 2004
  4. *** HAWK

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jan 28, 2004
  5. *** HAWK

    WayneXXX Guest

    On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:54:36 -0000, *** HAWK wrote:

    > I am looking for a simple program to remember all my passwords - I have
    > used Nortons but am not overly impressed with its 'bloatware' products.
    >
    > I just need something that will let me access all my passwords by
    > remembering just the one
    > Thanks

    http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/pins.html

    PINs is a free feature-rich Windows program for safe and comfortable
    storing of any secure information like passwords, accounts, PINs etc.
    PINs uses a secure 448 bit Blowfish algorithm to ensure the data are
    not crackable. The password used for securing access to stored data is
    not saved anywhere.

    PINs does not require installation and does not need any special dlls,
    drivers or system files which can mess up your system. This means that
    PINs can run directly from floppy - including data files - without
    installing anything. This is extremely useful if you wish to easily
    access your data on other computers as well.

    --
    WayneXXX

    No replies by e-mail, unless explicitly requested!

    WayneXXX, Jan 28, 2004
  6. In article <4017b10d$0$27808$>,
    lid says...
    > I am looking for a simple program to remember all my passwords - I have
    > used Nortons but am not overly impressed with its 'bloatware' products.
    >
    > I just need something that will let me access all my passwords by
    > remembering just the one

    I wrote one a while ago. It's free, doesn't install anything other than
    the EXE and the database.
    http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/downloads.php

    No documentation, no warranty, no guarantee, but you're free to try it.
    It's fairly simple.

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Jan 28, 2004
  7. *** HAWK

    Boomer Guest

    Hywel Jenkins, <> wrote:

    > In article <4017b10d$0$27808$>,
    > lid says...
    >> I am looking for a simple program to remember all my passwords
    >> - I have used Nortons but am not overly impressed with its
    >> 'bloatware' products.
    >>
    >> I just need something that will let me access all my passwords
    >> by remembering just the one

    > I wrote one a while ago. It's free, doesn't install anything
    > other than the EXE and the database.
    > http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/downloads.php
    >
    > No documentation, no warranty, no guarantee, but you're free to
    > try it. It's fairly simple.

    I want to download Erin. :)

    Boomer, Jan 28, 2004
  8. *** HAWK

    Boomer Guest

    Hywel Jenkins, <> wrote:

    > In article <4017b10d$0$27808$>,
    > lid says...
    >> I am looking for a simple program to remember all my passwords
    >> - I have used Nortons but am not overly impressed with its
    >> 'bloatware' products.
    >>
    >> I just need something that will let me access all my passwords
    >> by remembering just the one

    > I wrote one a while ago. It's free, doesn't install anything
    > other than the EXE and the database.
    > http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/downloads.php
    >
    > No documentation, no warranty, no guarantee, but you're free to
    > try it. It's fairly simple.

    Very nice little (21kb) program! Thank you, Hywel. :)

    Boomer, Jan 28, 2004
  9. In article <4017f2de$0$191$>,
    says...
    > Hywel Jenkins, <> wrote:
    >
    > > In article <4017b10d$0$27808$>,
    > > lid says...
    > >> I am looking for a simple program to remember all my passwords
    > >> - I have used Nortons but am not overly impressed with its
    > >> 'bloatware' products.
    > >>
    > >> I just need something that will let me access all my passwords
    > >> by remembering just the one

    > > I wrote one a while ago. It's free, doesn't install anything
    > > other than the EXE and the database.
    > > http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/downloads.php
    > >
    > > No documentation, no warranty, no guarantee, but you're free to
    > > try it. It's fairly simple.
    > >

    > I want to download Erin. :)

    Me to, but sadly, too late:
    http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/rambles.php?id=69

    Hywel Jenkins, Jan 28, 2004
  10. In article <4017f4a1$0$191$>,
    says...
    > Hywel Jenkins, <> wrote:
    >
    > > In article <4017b10d$0$27808$>,
    > > lid says...
    > >> I am looking for a simple program to remember all my passwords
    > >> - I have used Nortons but am not overly impressed with its
    > >> 'bloatware' products.
    > >>
    > >> I just need something that will let me access all my passwords
    > >> by remembering just the one

    > > I wrote one a while ago. It's free, doesn't install anything
    > > other than the EXE and the database.
    > > http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/downloads.php
    > >
    > > No documentation, no warranty, no guarantee, but you're free to
    > > try it. It's fairly simple.

    > Very nice little (21kb) program! Thank you, Hywel. :)

    You're welcome.

    Hywel Jenkins, Jan 28, 2004
  11. *** HAWK

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jan 28, 2004
  12. *** HAWK

    JJ Guest

    Hello,

    >I am looking for a simple program to remember all my passwords - I have
    >used Nortons but am not overly impressed with its 'bloatware' products.
    >
    >I just need something that will let me access all my passwords by
    >remembering just the one

    Key Robot is incredibly popular:
    http://www.password-software.com/password-storage.htm
    JJ

    JJ, Jan 28, 2004
  13. On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:54:36 -0000, "*** HAWK"
    <> wrote:

    >I am looking for a simple program to remember all my passwords - I have
    >used Nortons but am not overly impressed with its 'bloatware' products.
    >
    >I just need something that will let me access all my passwords by
    >remembering just the one
    >Thanks

    I have tried quite a few of these programs and I found that
    AnyPassword (free) is the best of them for my purposes.

    http://www.romanlab.com/apw/?anypassword

    Have a look at a recent thread on alt.comp.freeware for "Password
    Manager":-

    http://tinyurl.com/2hffj

    --
    Paulie

    pjpjpj A T aussiemail D O T com

    Pauline Johnson, Jan 28, 2004
  14. *** HAWK

    Sano Guest

    D00D.

    I have a wand, with a tattoo on it. Let Jeanie know, K?

    - "Micio" <> - spluttered in

    Sano, Jan 29, 2004
  15. *** HAWK

    Sano Guest

    - Boomer <> - spluttered in

    > Hywel Jenkins, <> wrote:
    >
    >> In article <4017b10d$0$27808$>,
    >> lid says...
    >>> I am looking for a simple program to remember all my passwords
    >>> - I have used Nortons but am not overly impressed with its
    >>> 'bloatware' products.
    >>>
    >>> I just need something that will let me access all my passwords
    >>> by remembering just the one

    >> I wrote one a while ago. It's free, doesn't install anything
    >> other than the EXE and the database.
    >> http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/downloads.php
    >>
    >> No documentation, no warranty, no guarantee, but you're free to
    >> try it. It's fairly simple.
    >>

    > I want to download Erin. :)

    Got my attention Boomer! ;)

    Nice page design there too, eh?

    --
    * Would somebody
    please poke holes in

    Sano, Jan 29, 2004
  16. *** HAWK

    Sano Guest

    - Hywel Jenkins <> - spluttered in

    > In article <4017f2de$0$191$>,
    > says...
    >> Hywel Jenkins, <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > In article <4017b10d$0$27808$>,
    >> > lid says...

    >> > I wrote one a while ago. It's free, doesn't install anything
    >> > other than the EXE and the database.
    >> > http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/downloads.php
    >> >
    >> > No documentation, no warranty, no guarantee, but you're free to
    >> > try it. It's fairly simple.
    >> >

    >> I want to download Erin. :)

    > Me to, but sadly, too late:
    > http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/rambles.php?id=69

    I like your page design. Simple and rather elegant. ;)

    --
    * Would somebody
    please poke holes in

    Sano, Jan 29, 2004
  17. In article <Xns947F3B139E3F7ecksandother@216.196.97.132>, ecks-and-
    says...
    > - Hywel Jenkins <> - spluttered in
    >
    > > In article <4017f2de$0$191$>,
    > > says...

    > >> I want to download Erin. :)

    > > Me to, but sadly, too late:
    > > http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/rambles.php?id=69

    > I like your page design. Simple and rather elegant. ;)

    Thanks. It's like that because I couldn't design my way out of a paper
    bag. Your use of "elegant" is better than my use of "plain"!

    Hywel Jenkins, Jan 29, 2004
  18. *** HAWK

    >> > Me to, but sadly, too late:
    >> > http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/rambles.php?id=69

    >> I like your page design. Simple and rather elegant. ;)

    > Thanks. It's like that because I couldn't design my way out of a paper
    > bag. Your use of "elegant" is better than my use of "plain"!

    Probably my favorite piece of art is Picasso's "Femme".

    http://www.surteidevez.blogger.com.br/femme.jpg

    --
    * Would somebody
    please poke holes in

    Sano, Jan 30, 2004
  19. In article <bvvv5l$duv$>, viv0147
    @vrosser.freeserve.co.uk says...

    > Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:28:29 -0000

    You clock is wrong.

    Hywel Jenkins, Feb 6, 2004
  20. *** HAWK

    viv Guest

    Hi can I suggest roboform I use it and I think its great

    viv, Feb 7, 2004