    PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO.
    YOURS
    SALIMA SCARR

    salima scarr, Apr 6, 2004

  2. salima scarr

    hushia Guest

    DEAR SALIMA,

    FOR SOME STRNGE REASON I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY MONITOR.
    IT WILL NOT SHOW NORMAL CHARS ANYMORE. EVERYTHING IS CAPITALIZED.
    THE ENORMOUS SCREAMING LETTERS JUST WON'T GO AWAY. THEY ARE DRIVING ME NUTS.
    WHAT SHOULD I DO!?

    hushia, Apr 6, 2004

  3. salima scarr

    Hywel Guest

    In article <Z9Ecc.2223$>, c.scarr1
    @ntlworld.com says...
    > Dear NTL
    > FOR SOME STRNGE REASON I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH OUTLOOK EXPRESS. AS SOON
    > ASI OPPEN IT, IT ASKS FOR MY PASSWORD AND DOES NOT ACCEPT IT AND I AM NOT
    > ABLE TO READ MY MAIL. MY PASSWORD IS THE SAMEONE THAT YOU GAVE ME.
    > PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO.
    > YOURS
    > SALIMA SCARR

    It's because you're typing everythingin capitals. Lowercase letters
    have their place, you know?

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://kibo.org.uk/

    Hywel, Apr 6, 2004
  4. salima scarr

    Hamman Guest

    > Dear NTL
    > FOR SOME STRNGE REASON I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH OUTLOOK EXPRESS. AS SOON
    > ASI OPPEN IT, IT ASKS FOR MY PASSWORD AND DOES NOT ACCEPT IT AND I AM NOT
    > ABLE TO READ MY MAIL. MY PASSWORD IS THE SAMEONE THAT YOU GAVE ME.
    > PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO.
    > YOURS
    > SALIMA SCARR

    please confirm:

    1. your account number / name
    2. your password
    3. your credit card number and verification number

    then we will be able to 'help' you

    Hamman, Apr 6, 2004
  5. salima scarr

    Palindrome Guest

    salima scarr wrote:

    > Dear NTL
    > FOR SOME STRNGE REASON I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH OUTLOOK EXPRESS. AS SOON
    > ASI OPPEN IT, IT ASKS FOR MY PASSWORD AND DOES NOT ACCEPT IT AND I AM NOT
    > ABLE TO READ MY MAIL. MY PASSWORD IS THE SAMEONE THAT YOU GAVE ME.
    > PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO.
    > YOURS
    > SALIMA SCARR

    Dear Salima Scarr,

    Your password is s34524322. This has been encrypted for security
    reasons and you will need to use the decryption tool incldued with your
    CDROM, together with your password, in order to render it readable.

    Yours,
    April F'o'Olday

    NOTE:
    Messages to this premium rate support helpdesk are charged for at the
    nominal rate of 0.5GBP per line (calculated by counting each uppercase
    letter). As an organisation totally independent of NTL, we do greatly
    value you contacting us in this matter and will be delighted to hear
    from you further (nominal charges apply). Thank you also for agreeing
    to having your house double-glazed by our sister organisation "Glas4U"
    and your bathroom modernised by our brother organisation "Bras4U". I am
    sure that you will look at things in a whole new light, once you have
    your new Glas and Bras.

    Palindrome, Apr 6, 2004
  6. salima scarr

    Bryan Guest

    Palindrome wrote:
    > salima scarr wrote:
    >
    >> Dear NTL
    >> FOR SOME STRNGE REASON I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH OUTLOOK EXPRESS. AS
    >> SOON ASI OPPEN IT, IT ASKS FOR MY PASSWORD AND DOES NOT ACCEPT IT
    >> AND I AM NOT ABLE TO READ MY MAIL. MY PASSWORD IS THE SAMEONE THAT
    >> YOU GAVE ME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO.
    >> YOURS
    >> SALIMA SCARR
    >>

    > Dear Salima Scarr,
    >
    > Your password is s34524322. This has been encrypted for security
    > reasons and you will need to use the decryption tool incldued with
    > your CDROM, together with your password, in order to render it
    > readable.
    >
    > Yours,
    > April F'o'Olday
    >
    > NOTE:
    > Messages to this premium rate support helpdesk are charged for at the
    > nominal rate of 0.5GBP per line (calculated by counting each uppercase
    > letter). As an organisation totally independent of NTL, we do greatly
    > value you contacting us in this matter and will be delighted to hear
    > from you further (nominal charges apply). Thank you also for agreeing
    > to having your house double-glazed by our sister organisation "Glas4U"
    > and your bathroom modernised by our brother organisation "Bras4U". I
    > am sure that you will look at things in a whole new light, once you
    > have your new Glas and Bras.

    Bloody Hell! I thought it was slumpy for a sec. :)

    Bryan, Apr 6, 2004