    I do not have a reset disk. Something happened during the shut down which
    corrupted my password. How can I get into my computer. It is a stand alone
    computer.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZG9ueTQ1?=, Apr 19, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZG9ueTQ1?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 17:46:02 -0700, dony45
    <> wrote:

    I think there is a way of deleting a few files which contain the passwords
    (*.sam files if I remember correctly). If you are the only user it's ok I
    guess, but you could make it inaccesible for other users (meaning they
    can't get to their data).

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Apr 19, 2007

  3. Dony:
    You might try pressing F8 during boot and access to the menu of boot options.
    Try selecting "Last Known Good Configuration".
    Maybe that restores you to the previous password state.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Apr 19, 2007