    have Firefox save the password, she clicked "never". What I need to know
    is how do I undo the "never" command and have the browser save the
    password. Thanks.

    zimpzampzormp, Nov 14, 2009

  2. zimpzampzormp wrote:
    > I have a password protected page that Mozilla 3.5.3 will not save the
    > password and username for.
    > The problem, I think, is that when my wife was asked if she wanted to to
    > have Firefox save the password, she clicked "never". What I need to know
    > is how do I undo the "never" command and have the browser save the
    > password. Thanks.

    click on Tools, Options, Privacy, Passwords tab, Edit
    Saved Passwords button, then the Passwords Never Saved tab

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Nov 14, 2009

  3. Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > zimpzampzormp wrote:
    >> I have a password protected page that Mozilla 3.5.3 will not save the
    >> password and username for.
    >> The problem, I think, is that when my wife was asked if she wanted to
    >> to have Firefox save the password, she clicked "never". What I need to
    >> know is how do I undo the "never" command and have the browser save
    >> the password. Thanks.

    > click on Tools, Options, Privacy, Passwords tab, Edit Saved Passwords
    > button, then the Passwords Never Saved tab

    Sorry. It is FF 3.5.5 not 3.5.3 . In XP and Vista in 3.5.5 there is no
    "edit saved passwords" button under privacy.
    By the way, I should have mentioned that the computer I was referring to
    is running Vista.

    zimpzampzormp, Nov 15, 2009
  4. zimpzampzormp wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> zimpzampzormp wrote:
    >>> I have a password protected page that Mozilla 3.5.3 will not save the
    >>> password and username for.
    >>> The problem, I think, is that when my wife was asked if she wanted to
    >>> to have Firefox save the password, she clicked "never". What I need
    >>> to know is how do I undo the "never" command and have the browser
    >>> save the password. Thanks.

    >> click on Tools, Options, Privacy, Passwords tab, Edit Saved Passwords
    >> button, then the Passwords Never Saved tab
    >>

    > Sorry. It is FF 3.5.5 not 3.5.3 . In XP and Vista in 3.5.5 there is no
    > "edit saved passwords" button under privacy.
    > By the way, I should have mentioned that the computer I was referring to
    > is running Vista.

    I think I may have an answer. Tools > Options > Security > Passwords >
    Exceptions

    Thanks. Hope I am right.

    zimpzampzormp, Nov 15, 2009
  5. Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > zimpzampzormp wrote:
    >> zimpzampzormp wrote:

    >>> Sorry. It is FF 3.5.5 not 3.5.3 . In XP and Vista in 3.5.5 there is
    >>> no "edit saved passwords" button under privacy.
    >>> By the way, I should have mentioned that the computer I was referring
    >>> to is running Vista.

    >> I think I may have an answer. Tools > Options > Security > Passwords >
    >> Exceptions
    >>
    >> Thanks. Hope I am right.

    > oh crap, I did it again. I was looking at two different programs
    > [Firefox and SeaMonkey] when I said where the location was.

    Well, you at least pointed me in the right direction. Thanks.

    zimpzampzormp, Nov 16, 2009