    I'm on Mozilla Firefox v3.0.11 and it will not save my passwords, in
    password manager.
    Would anyone have a solution / suggestion for this TIA

    Jack Clayton, Jul 2, 2009

  2. Jack Clayton wrote:
    > Greetings
    > I'm on Mozilla Firefox v3.0.11 and it will not save my passwords, in
    > password manager.
    > Would anyone have a solution / suggestion for this TIA

    check your settings: Tools, Options, Security, and its
    in the middle for saving passwords. Did that work?

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jul 2, 2009

  3. Jack Clayton

    Jack Clayton Guest

    "Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo" <>
    wrote in message news:h2i8lg$lk3$-september.org...
    > Jack Clayton wrote:
    >> Greetings
    >> I'm on Mozilla Firefox v3.0.11 and it will not save my passwords, in
    >> password manager.
    >> Would anyone have a solution / suggestion for this TIA

    > check your settings: Tools, Options, Security, and its in the middle for
    > saving passwords. Did that work?
    >
    > --
    > *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email help!!!!
    >
    > Warning: Private emails sent to me may become public
    >
    > Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
    > http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/p-potamus.mp3
    > http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Thanks!! I have done that several times "in the middle saved passwords" BUT
    there is no check box to tick for saved passwords, very strange.

    Jack Clayton, Jul 2, 2009
  4. Jack Clayton

    Haley Guest

    On Jul 2, 4:45 pm, "Jack Clayton" <> wrote:
    > Greetings
    >     I'm on Mozilla Firefox v3.0.11 and it will not save my passwords, in
    > password manager.
    >    Would anyone have a solution  / suggestion for this TIA

    Hey Jack

    Try using Billeo to manage your passwords. Its securely saves them and
    also works on Firefox 3.5. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/12715

    Haley, Jul 14, 2009