    not ask if I want to save the password for that site. There is no
    exception for that site either. It worked before and now it won't.
    Windows XP PRO
    Joe, Jan 30, 2008

  2. Joe wrote:
    > Has anyone had problems with the password manager not working with some
    > sites. I accidently deleted stored passwords and then restored from a
    > previous backup.Now after deleting the password in the new file it will
    > not ask if I want to save the password for that site. There is no
    > exception for that site either. It worked before and now it won't.
    > Windows XP PRO

    how did you "restore them from a previous backup?"

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jan 30, 2008

  3. Joe

    Joe Guest

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Joe wrote:
    >> Has anyone had problems with the password manager not working with
    >> some sites. I accidently deleted stored passwords and then restored
    >> from a previous backup.Now after deleting the password in the new file
    >> it will not ask if I want to save the password for that site. There is
    >> no exception for that site either. It worked before and now it won't.
    >> Windows XP PRO

    > how did you "restore them from a previous backup?"

    I fixed it. Fix is on Mozzila wedsite.
    Joe, Jan 30, 2008
  4. Joe

    Gimpy Guest

    "Joe" <> wrote in message
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Joe wrote:
    >> Has anyone had problems with the password manager not working with
    >> some sites. I accidently deleted stored passwords and then restored
    >> from a previous backup.Now after deleting the password in the new file
    >> it will not ask if I want to save the password for that site. There is
    >> no exception for that site either. It worked before and now it won't.
    >> Windows XP PRO

    > how did you "restore them from a previous backup?"

    I fixed it. Fix is on Mozzila wedsite.
    And the fix is ?? or where located thanks gimpy
    Gimpy, Jan 31, 2008
  5. Joe

    Joe Guest

    https://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/forms.html#remember_password
    Joe, Jan 31, 2008
  6. Joe wrote:
    > Gimpy wrote:
    >> "Joe" <> wrote in message
    >> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >>> how did you "restore them from a previous backup?"
    >>>

    >> I fixed it. Fix is on Mozzila wedsite.
    >> And the fix is ?? or where located thanks gimpy
    >>

    > https://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/forms.html#remember_password

    thats not a Mozilla website

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jan 31, 2008
  7. Joe

    Gimpy Guest

    "Joe" <> wrote in message
    Gimpy wrote:
    > "Joe" <> wrote in message
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> Joe wrote:
    >>> Has anyone had problems with the password manager not working with
    >>> some sites. I accidently deleted stored passwords and then restored
    >>> from a previous backup.Now after deleting the password in the new file
    >>> it will not ask if I want to save the password for that site. There is
    >>> no exception for that site either. It worked before and now it won't.
    >>> Windows XP PRO

    >> how did you "restore them from a previous backup?"
    >>

    > I fixed it. Fix is on Mozzila wedsite.
    > And the fix is ?? or where located thanks gimpy

    https://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/forms.html#remember_password

    Thanks Joe
    Gimpy, Feb 1, 2008
  8. Joe

    Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:15:00 -0500, Joe <>
    wrote:

    >Has anyone had problems with the password manager not working with some
    >sites. I accidently deleted stored passwords and then restored from a
    >previous backup.Now after deleting the password in the new file it will
    >not ask if I want to save the password for that site. There is no
    >exception for that site either. It worked before and now it won't.
    >Windows XP PRO

    I can fix it for you, but you will have to tell me your password that
    you use for comcast.net, as well as any other passwords that you use.
    Please post them on this newsgroup and I'll access your account and
    take care of your problem. After I fix the problem, I'd appreciate a
    small donation from you. I'll leave a private email in your inbox,
    where to send it.

    I've been fixing computers for over 20 years. I can fix yours.

    The puterfixitguy
    , Feb 10, 2008