    remembered data for a few new sites, but has forgotten about my the
    sites that I am used to visiting everyday. Disable and re-enable didn't
    work. Can someone tell me the magic to get this working again? Thanks.

    Stubby, Jun 1, 2005

  2. Stubby

    The One Guest

    "Stubby" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > After re-creating my profile, the Password Manager is no longer asking
    > if I want to remember names and passwords. It's enabled and has
    > remembered data for a few new sites, but has forgotten about my the
    > sites that I am used to visiting everyday. Disable and re-enable didn't
    > work. Can someone tell me the magic to get this working again? Thanks.

    Yes I can, uninstall Firefox and use trust IE, problem solved.

    The One, Jun 1, 2005

  3. Stubby

    Doug G Guest

    Stubby wrote:
    > After re-creating my profile, the Password Manager is no longer asking
    > if I want to remember names and passwords. It's enabled and has
    > remembered data for a few new sites, but has forgotten about my the
    > sites that I am used to visiting everyday. Disable and re-enable didn't
    > work. Can someone tell me the magic to get this working again? Thanks.

    For sites like Yahoo! Mail, I use the "remember password" bookmarklet
    from http://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/forms.html

    Doug G, Jun 1, 2005
  4. Stubby

    MLC Guest

    _Stubby_, mercoledì 01/giu/2005:

    > After re-creating my profile, the Password Manager is no longer asking
    > if I want to remember names and passwords. It's enabled and has
    > remembered data for a few new sites, but has forgotten about my the
    > sites that I am used to visiting everyday. Disable and re-enable didn't
    > work. Can someone tell me the magic to get this working again? Thanks.

    IIRC you should delete the old passwords and then enter them again.
    Try with one of them, if it works go on... :)

    --
    Maria Luisa C - 02/06/2005 9.52.58
    Il 12 e 13 giugno lascia stare il mare: vota e fai votare!

    MLC, Jun 2, 2005