    Is there a way to print out the list from Firefox's Password Manager?

    Thank you.

    >=Martin=, Feb 10, 2007

  2. >=Martin=

    Coco Guest

    ">=Martin=<" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there a way to print out the list from Firefox's Password Manager?
    >
    > Thank you.

    If nothing else works, use Alt+Print Screen, open Paint, Edit>Paste. Use the
    Eraser to get rid of whatever you don't want on that page. Then print it.

    Coco, Feb 10, 2007

  3. >=Martin=

    >=Martin= Guest

    On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 02:43:31 -0800,
    "Coco" <.> wrote:

    >">=Martin=<" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Is there a way to print out the list from Firefox's Password Manager?
    >>
    >> Thank you.

    >If nothing else works, use Alt+Print Screen, open Paint, Edit>Paste. Use the
    >Eraser to get rid of whatever you don't want on that page. Then print it.

    Very good idea. I just used your method and the printouts are fine.

    Thank you.

    >=Martin=, Feb 10, 2007
  4. >=Martin=

    John Brown Guest