    and clicked apply but the next time it'll loose the pw again.
    Any ideas
    TIA

    L.Hatherall, Jun 14, 2005

  2. L.Hatherall

    Emrys Davies Guest

    "L.Hatherall" <l.hatherall@"no spam"btinternet.com> wrote in message
    news:d8mnlq$ace$-infra.bt.com...
    > Every time i check emails in Outlook express it asks me for my

    password.
    > I've gone into accounts and put the password in ticked the box to

    remember
    > and clicked apply but the next time it'll loose the pw again.
    > Any ideas
    > TIA

    Presumably you do not receive an error message.

    When I have a similar problem I uninstall and then reinstall my mail
    account and that has always worked.

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, Jun 14, 2005

  3. L.Hatherall

    Vanguard Guest

    Vanguard, Jun 14, 2005
  4. L.Hatherall

    Unk Guest

    On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:56:10 +0000 (UTC), "L.Hatherall" <l.hatherall@"no spam"btinternet.com>
    wrote:

    >Every time i check emails in Outlook express it asks me for my password.
    >I've gone into accounts and put the password in ticked the box to remember
    >and clicked apply but the next time it'll loose the pw again.
    >Any ideas
    >TIA

    OLEXP: Your Outlook Express Password Is Not Retained in Win2K or XP
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_oe_passwords.htm
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=264672

    OLEXP: Outlook Express Does Not Save the Mail Server Logon Password
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=216382

    Unk, Jun 15, 2005