    Location:
    Elgin, IL
    My boss get a laptop computer (among other desktops0 with the company that he bought. The only thing is as soon as he turns it on it tells him that it is password protected. It asks for the user password or the original admin password. I cant find a way around this. any ideas

    angelo, Mar 9, 2007

  2. angelo

    yapsuepr

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Can't remember exactly, but I believe if you boot into safe mode, there is no password protection. I could be wrong about that. To boot into safe mode, hit f8 repeatedly upon turning the computer on. After you get in, just get the files you need, then reformat the computer.

    yapsuepr, Mar 19, 2007

  3. angelo

    nick VV

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    it called a admin hack, open pc close it right away repoen push F8 select safe mode, now there should be an account called admin click it it shoun't be password potected and you now have full acess to the pc.

    nick VV, Jul 11, 2007
  4. angelo

    deyamag

    Joined: