password help

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ralph Mann, Oct 26, 2003.

  1. Ralph Mann

    Ralph Mann Guest

    Bullet said:

    > There is a web site and when i try to enter it comes up with a box asking
    > for the following
    >
    > Enter Network Password
    >
    > Please type in your user name and password
    >
    > after trying combinations of what it might be it comes up with the following

    Of what it *might* be ?

    > Authorization Required
    > This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document
    > requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password),
    > or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.
    >
    > Any ideas please

    You are typing the wrong username or password.

    Bullet, Oct 26, 2003

  3. Ralph Mann

    Bullet Guest

    understand that but it does not state what password required?. computer?
    site? email&pw?

    Bullet, Oct 26, 2003
  4. Ralph Mann

    Ralph Mann Guest

    Bullet said:

    > understand that but it does not state what password required?. computer?
    > site? email&pw?

    Oh do be brief please, you are visiting a site and don't know if you need to use
    a site, e-mail or pc password?
    Do you still have the boxes that your pc came in?

    Ralph Mann, Oct 26, 2003
  5. Ralph Mann

    Bullet Guest

    Bullet, Oct 26, 2003
  6. Ralph Mann

    Ralph Mann Guest

    Bullet said:

    > Try yourself and you will see what i mean
    >

    > www.Misskitti7.net

    I don't have membership with that site, so I don't have a password for it.

    Ralph Mann, Oct 26, 2003
  7. Ralph Mann

    Paula Sharpe Guest

    this means that the website/page you are trying to look at requires you to
    login, this is mostly used for like members only type applactions,
    porn,members only info things like this, e-mail the webmaster of the page to
    find out more on it..

    Paula Sharpe, Oct 26, 2003
  8. Ralph Mann

    Bullet Guest

    Thank you

    Bullet, Oct 26, 2003
  9. Ralph Mann

    Guest

    "Bullet" <> wrote in message
    > Try yourself and you will see what i mean
    >

    > www.Misskitti7.net

    MissKitti might read this group, Why dont you ask for it.

    --

    Back of the net

    G©, Oct 26, 2003
  10. Ralph Mann

    Plato Guest

    Please dont feed the troll.

    Plato, Oct 26, 2003
  11. Ralph Mann

    misskitti7 Guest

    hackthis07
    the webmaster of uboot for misskitti7

    user name and passworts are in place to pretect minors from viewing adult
    material on the net.

    also may i point out that when you when you tryed to hack the main uboot
    account and ask for the password to be sent to

    it recorded your IP and mailed to me.

    if you want to look at the site e-mail miss kitti at the above blue e-mail
    address.

    i will do nothing this time.
    i feel you realy did not know what you was doing and fooling around more
    then anything else,
    just trying to open a site.

    but remember your IP as now been recorded .
    http://www.uboot.com/eng/support/general/help

    misskitti7, Oct 26, 2003
  12. Ralph Mann

    SexyBitch Guest

    "Bullet" <> wrote in message
    > There is a web site and when i try to enter it comes up with a box asking
    > for the following
    >
    > Enter Network Password
    >
    > Please type in your user name and password
    >
    > after trying combinations of what it might be it comes up with the following
    >

    > Authorization Required
    > This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document
    > requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password),
    > or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.
    >
    > Any ideas please

    I know it and I'm not giving you it cos your gonna wank over her aren't you?

    --
    SB

    SexyBitch, Oct 26, 2003
  13. Ralph Mann

    SexyBitch Guest

    "Bullet" <> wrote in message
    > Thank you

    You've gone to an awfull alot of trouble Glenn, you not gettin it or summat?

    Fucking Fag

    --
    SB

    SexyBitch, Oct 26, 2003
  14. Ralph Mann

    Guest

    > I know it and I'm not giving you it cos your gonna wank over her aren't
    you?

    > --
    > SB

    LMFGDAO

    --

    Back of the net

    G©, Oct 26, 2003
  15. Ralph Mann

    misskitti7 Guest

    what's wrong do you not know how to ask your self SAD

    misskitti7, Oct 26, 2003
  16. Ralph Mann

    Radio Minx Guest

    "misskitti7" <> wrote in message
    > what's wrong do you not know how to ask your self SAD

    mm lol he gawn a bit quiet

    minx

    Radio Minx, Oct 26, 2003
  17. Ralph Mann

    misskitti7 Guest

    misskitti7, Oct 26, 2003
  18. On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 08:16:36 -0000, "Bullet"
    <> wrote:

    >Try yourself and you will see what i mean
    >

    >www.Misskitti7.net

    Cool! I loved the video, thanks for the link!

    John H. Guillory, Oct 26, 2003
  19. §kid®ow301²°°³, Oct 26, 2003
  20. well i guess ya scared him off.....lol

    --
    http://www.skidrow3o1.karoo.net
    http://www.broadbandsuppliers.co.uk/

    > "Radio Minx" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "misskitti7" <> wrote in

    message
    > > > what's wrong do you not know how to ask your self SAD

    > > mm lol he gawn a bit quiet
    > >
    > > minx
    > >
    > > re set his username more like

    ---