  1. When I switch identities on I am unable to remember
    my password for Linda Cartright.Please advise. I need my messages off that
    sight.
    Linda Cartright, Jan 3, 2006

  2. Linda Cartright

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:25:03 -0600, "Linda Cartright"
    <> wrote:

    >When I switch identities on I am unable to remember
    >my password for Linda Cartright.Please advise. I need my messages off that
    >sight.

    Don't you think contacting cableone.net would be a better idea than
    contacting a WORLDWIDE newsgroup?
    Evan Platt, Jan 4, 2006

  3. Linda Cartright wrote:

    > When I switch identities on I am unable to
    > remember my password for Linda Cartright.Please advise. I need my
    > messages off that sight.

    You don't realize you posted to an international Usenet newsgroup. You
    will need to contact your ISP's own help desk and ask them for your
    password.

    Oh, and it is a web "site" and not "sight."

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 4, 2006
  4. Linda Cartright

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>, Linda Cartright
    <> wrote:

    > When I switch identities on I am unable to remember
    > my password for Linda Cartright.Please advise. I need my messages off that
    > sight.

    Reply sent by e-mail.
    She has two different TLDs listed.
    I'm guessing they only use one of them -- the .com
    Mitch, Jan 4, 2006
  5. Beauregard T. Shagnasty quacked like a deranged mallard in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Linda Cartright wrote:
    >
    >> When I switch identities on I am unable to
    >> remember my password for Linda Cartright.Please advise. I need my
    >> messages off that sight.

    > You don't realize you posted to an international Usenet newsgroup. You
    > will need to contact your ISP's own help desk and ask them for your
    > password.
    >
    > Oh, and it is a web "site" and not "sight."

    Hmm, well, some of 'em are "sights"...

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.-
    The Old Sourdough, Jan 4, 2006
  6. Linda Cartright

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:25:03 -0600, "Linda Cartright" <> wrote:

    >When I switch identities on I am unable to remember
    >my password for Linda Cartright.Please advise. I need my messages off that
    >sight.

    Sight this. Your password is jky43iuyop. Don't tell anyone!

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og
    Barry OGrady, Jan 5, 2006

    Hey, I looked it up here, and it was **********.

    --
    Blinky Reg Linux User 297263
    Killfiling all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 5, 2006
  8. Linda Cartright

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 02:56:42 -0800, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    >Barry OGrady wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:25:03 -0600, "Linda Cartright"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>When I switch identities on I am unable to
    >>>remember my password for Linda Cartright.Please advise. I need my
    >>>messages off that sight.

    >> Sight this. Your password is jky43iuyop. Don't tell anyone!

    >Hey, I looked it up here, and it was **********.

    That's a very common password.

    >--
    >Blinky Reg Linux User 297263
    >Killfiling all posts from Google Groups
    >Details: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

    Barry
    =====
    Barry OGrady, Jan 5, 2006
  9. Barry OGrady wrote:

    > On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 02:56:42 -0800, Blinky the Shark <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Barry OGrady wrote:

    >>> Sight this. Your password is jky43iuyop. Don't tell anyone!

    >>Hey, I looked it up here, and it was **********.

    > That's a very common password.

    Yeah. I try to never use it, myself.

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 6, 2006