    at all. It is extremele anoying, could any one help me out here.

    Thanks a lot.

    Jonna

    Purple Onion, Jul 12, 2004

  2. Purple Onion

    Adrian Guest

    maybe you have no password in the box and the "remember password" box ticked
    and thats why. or maybe you don't have the password in the box. check that
    "Purple Onion" <> wrote in message
    > Heips,
    >
    > On this computer, Outlook Express 6, passwords for the accounts don't

    save,
    > and obviously I keep on getting prompted for the password. On the

    Microsoft

    Adrian, Jul 12, 2004

  3. Purple Onion

    °Mike° Guest

    OLEXP Your Outlook Express Password Is Not Retained
    in Windows 2000 or XP

    Damaged Password List File Does Not Save Passwords

    On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:14:15 +0300, in
    <ccta7p$pf9$>
    Purple Onion scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 12, 2004
  4. On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:14:15 +0300, "Purple Onion"
    <> wrote:

    >Heips,
    >
    >On this computer, Outlook Express 6, passwords for the accounts don't save,
    >and obviously I keep on getting prompted for the password. On the Microsoft
    >knowledgebase it said to run updates...but that has not helped the problem
    >at all. It is extremele anoying, could any one help me out here.

    Depending on the Operating System, but if its a Windows'98/95/etc. And
    you press ESC instead of logging in via ENTER or clicking OK, then
    Windows will not remember your password because you are not logging
    in.

    John H. Guillory, Jul 13, 2004