    (WIN2003AS) on TCP port 2100. I've tried to play with chat scripts but with
    no success.
    Any idea/solution is much appreciated.
    Kifla a.k.a. F. Stratocaster, Apr 14, 2005

  2. On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:32:34 +0200, "Kifla a.k.a. F. Stratocaster" <> wrote:

    ~ Hi everyone,
    ~
    ~ I have AS 2511 with 16 async ports. It's rather old stuff but I've upgrade
    ~ it with new PROMs and IOS version 11.2 Now, I need to configure 8 async
    ~ ports for modem dial-in in a manner that everything that passes "through"
    ~ modem (after connection) has to be redirected to the external host
    ~ (WIN2003AS) on TCP port 2100. I've tried to play with chat scripts but with
    ~ no success.
    ~ Any idea/solution is much appreciated.
    ~

    Assuming that the application listening on TCP port 2100 on your Win2003
    server just want to see raw TCP, then:

    ip host W2003APP 2100 1.2.3.4
    busy-message W2003APP / /

    line 1 8
    modem dialin
    autocommand telnet W2003APP /stream

    The ip host/busy message stuff is a workaround
    for the fact that 11.2 didn't have "ip telnet quiet" /
    "telnet /quiet".

    Aaron
    Aaron Leonard, Apr 14, 2005