    3. MSDN references.

    Next one is 70-315

    Thanks!

    keyboardAPE, Sep 1, 2005

  2. keyboardAPE

    Sudar Guest

    Cool. That's a great score. Congrats. How many more for MCAD?

    --
    Sudar MCP MCDBA MCAD

    Sudar, Sep 5, 2005

  3. keyboardAPE

    Jos Walrave Guest

    I also passed for 70-315 (Web Applications in C#) at 08-05-2005 with a
    score of 924. I used the Training Guide from Amit Kalani and dropped
    the MS Press book. But, because I ran out of time, because I didn't
    study enough and my exam was planned, I studied only four chapters from
    the previous mentioned book and the rest from Exam Cram 2. For testing
    purposes I used Transcender. The actual exam was more difficult than
    Transcender though.

    Jos Walrave, Sep 7, 2005