    now iam planning for 70-229.. SQL server design and impl.
    is thr any tips/advice for me..
    ~ vasu

    vasu, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Hi Vasu,
    Congrates for a perfect score...
    I am Bhavik here and planning to take the 70-315 exam in near future.
    I have some experience with ASP.NET with C#, but that was just do or die
    sort of project so could not concentrate much on the fundamental things..

    Can you provide me some advice in terms of books, ebooks and more preferably
    the Free Practice test web sites...??

    Thanks in advance...

    =?Utf-8?B?Qmhhdmlr?=, Mar 15, 2005

  3. vasu

    Dave P. Guest

    Yeah, stay away from the Que prep book for the 229 exam. It's a complete
    waste of time. I read it, started taking sample tests, and it was as if I'd
    studied a different topic.

    Dave P., Mar 15, 2005
  4. vasu

    vasu Guest

    hi bhavik,
    if u ask for my advice i would ask u to prefer
    microsoft press book- web application development...thatz
    recommended in exam site..for general and getting the
    concept and to understand.
    for development pls do read that "quick start tutorial"
    that comes with framewrok installation for real coding.

    In exam point of view...
    * read "exam cram" by amit,priti-kalani.. thats really
    good its exam cram and not study guide.
    * then i prefer to take the Transcender, Prepsoft test
    tool (this one comes along with exam cram book). for test
    interface and real question methods and a real exam
    experince with timing.
    * pls refer to Dumps. and practice a lot. u can get lot
    of dumps at braindumps,examcheets... or can search in
    google for "70 315 dumps".

    so u can get good score if u know just the concepts and
    understand not depth... the asp.net / ado.net ...
    and get practiced with more dumps that gives u better
    idea of real exam question models...

    all the best .
    ~ vasu

    vasu, Mar 16, 2005
  5. vasu

    vasu Guest

    ok. thanks for ur guides..
    i just today thought to start preparation with micosoft
    press book for 229 exam.
    do u advice any other books?
    did u gave the exam?
    ~ vasu

    vasu, Mar 16, 2005
  6. vasu

    Jun Guest

    Congratulation!!

    Could you please tell me how many questions you answered
    in the exam, and how long the exam took you? My exam is
    coming up very soon.

    Thanks.

    Jun, Mar 16, 2005
  7. vasu

    Alistair Guest

    I'm not sure it matters how many questions Vasu answered.
    The only thing that matters is that he/she/it cheated in
    order to pass.

    Alistair, Mar 17, 2005
  8. vasu

    McMe Guest

    Implying that he cheated is a little too harsh, don't you think? Why, is it
    impossible to get a perfect score, or you're too proud to admit that someone
    got a higher score than you did? For crying out loud, nobody's sure that he
    really took the exam.

    At any rate, I don't take exams/certification as an indicator of one's real
    capability. That's just too shallow.

    McMe, Mar 18, 2005
  9. vasu

    Alistair Guest

    No jealousy here, 'coz I would never be jealous of
    somebody who gets a good grade on an exam but cheats to
    get it.

    You can't be sure he got a perfect score - 1000 may OR MAY
    NOT be the maximum possible points. See the Certification
    & Training web site.

    Vasu managed to confess to cheating (clever sod) when he
    said "...and testking materails..."

    In case you weren't aware, the TestKing materials are
    brain dumps.

    At least we agree on one thing ... that these exams are no
    indicator of one's ability to develop software solutions.

    Alistair, Mar 20, 2005
  10. vasu

    Vektor Guest

    McMe wrote:
    > Implying that he cheated is a little too harsh, don't you think? Why,
    > is it impossible to get a perfect score, or you're too proud to admit
    > that someone got a higher score than you did? For crying out loud,
    > nobody's sure that he really took the exam.

    If you read carefully initial post and you know the subject, you will know
    that TestKing materials are braindumps of real MS exams... So, conclude for
    yourself what Alistair meant in his comment.

    --
    V.

    Vektor, Mar 20, 2005
  11. vasu

    Alistair Guest

    Vasu, please never, ever apply for a job where I am on the
    interview panel. You won't get it, because you're a cheat.

    And by the way, thanks for devaluing the hard work I did
    to get certified.

    You're obviously an idiot, so please stop posting here.

    And by the way, I've sent your details to the Microsoft
    Training Centre and asked them to cancel your
    certifications based on your admission of cheating.

    Alistair, Mar 22, 2005
  12. hi,
    (esp to alister)
    i know how i write my exam
    and the hard work and other things...
    i took Ms exam in order for my self-enthusiam and knowledge test and NOT
    Only for certification purpose or other ..
    and as all know, only with certification without any practical
    knowledge..its useless..

    so there is no need for me to cheat Ms and get certified.
    and in my exam experience i just gave some tips for strugglers and new
    comers how to prepare for exams, few methods....thats all,, what i undergo.
    if u felt i cheated ..never bother..coz i no need to comprimise u or to
    satisfy u for my work..
    i am honest and disciplined..i know abt me..
    ok. without full knowledge of anything..how alister..u can blame/comment me
    badly..
    anyhow i apologize u for ur silly, jealousy work...
    try to encourage ppl... and help them better.
    unless u are not aware of how /what....never put -ve comments..
    all the best for ur exams.
    ~ vasu

    =?Utf-8?B?dmFzdQ==?=, Mar 24, 2005
  13. vasu

    abcd Guest

    Can somebody explain me about TestKing are those material banned...sorry I
    have no idea about that they offer all exams for $99....

    thanks

    abcd, Mar 24, 2005
  14. vasu

    nbkhandade

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    want 70-315 update questions answers

    hi,
    i want update question & anser 0f 70-315.
    i want to give this exam.
    please send me on
    thankx in advance.
    reagards,