    when does i recive my new passport at 163 blake street #6
    new haven connecticut 203-397-2902. thank you

    , Apr 28, 2004

  2. Gameboy Guest

    I regret to inform you your new passport cannot be
    delivered because YOU FAILED TO INCLUDE YOUR ZIP CODE.
    Please provide your zip code. Make sure you include all
    nine digets of your Zip+4. This is your last chance.

    If you don't understand these instructions, please call
    203-397-2902 and tell yourself to pull your head out of
    your a$$.

    Gameboy, Apr 28, 2004