    Thanks
    Dennis
    dvm<at>mtangel(dot)net

    dennis meissner, May 14, 2006

  2. dennis meissner

    Chris H. Guest

    You may want to research the issues involved in a forum more suitable
    (perhaps www.practicallynetworked.com?). This newsgroup supports only
    Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and software.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., May 15, 2006

  3. dennis meissner

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    Yeah it can be done this way. However you lose half of the “Speed” pass the
    repeater ( http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Modes.html ).

    You have to provide power to the unit so use an Acccess Point that is POE
    capable. By doing so you need to install only one CAT5e cable that would
    take down the signal, and up the power.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, May 15, 2006