    like this. I saw the movie and still cant figure out why "Jesus" was in a
    hurry to get to the top. I dont want to give away the end but what was the
    hurry?

    Red Cow, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Red Cow

    BubbCoop Guest

    <<I saw the movie and still cant figure out why "Jesus" was in a
    hurry to get to the top. I dont want to give away the end but what was the
    hurry?>>

    Don't want to give away the ending?! The book has been widely available to the
    public for a very long time, so I don't think you're giving anything away. I
    just don't understand the question. He wasn't in any hurry, but dying for our
    sins is the very reason He came to Earth in the first place.

    BubbCoop, Apr 13, 2004

  3. Red Cow wrote:

    > What kind of extras would be on this? I know a making of feature would be
    > there but what about bloopers? It would be fun seeing out takes on a movie
    > like this. I saw the movie and still cant figure out why "Jesus" was in a
    > hurry to get to the top. I dont want to give away the end but what was the
    > hurry?

    My wife is hoping they'll dub it into English.

    LVIII

    Lord Vader III, Apr 14, 2004
  4. > I dont want to give away the end but what was the hurry?

    EASTER.

    Jason Lurcott, Apr 14, 2004
  5. >What kind of extras would be on this? I know a making of feature would be
    >there but what about bloopers? It would be fun seeing out takes on a movie
    >like this.

    How about these extras:

    *Commentary tracks in Latin and Aramaic.
    *Deleted scene where Jesus hallucinates about marrying Mary Magdalene.
    *Animated menus where blood splatters when you make a selection.
    *Bloopers, including Pilate flubbing his lines in Latin and a car driving
    by in the backround behind the crosses.

    I saw the movie and still cant figure out why "Jesus" was in a
    >hurry to get to the top.

    The view's great up there. And saving humanity isn't bad either.

    --
    Monte Castleman, <<Spamfilter in Use>>
    Bloomington, MN <<to email, remove the "q" from address>>

    Monte Castleman, Apr 14, 2004
  6. Red Cow

    Black Locust Guest

    In article <imZec.132722$JO3.83864@attbi_s04>,
    "Red Cow" <> wrote:

    > What kind of extras would be on this? I know a making of feature would be
    > there but what about bloopers? It would be fun seeing out takes on a movie
    > like this. I saw the movie and still cant figure out why "Jesus" was in a
    > hurry to get to the top. I dont want to give away the end but what was the
    > hurry?

    How about a *good* version of the movie?
    --
    BL

    Black Locust, Apr 15, 2004
  7. Red Cow

    Justin Guest

    Black Locust wrote on [Wed, 14 Apr 2004 20:00:46 -0600]:
    > In article <imZec.132722$JO3.83864@attbi_s04>,
    > "Red Cow" <> wrote:
    >
    >> What kind of extras would be on this? I know a making of feature would be
    >> there but what about bloopers? It would be fun seeing out takes on a movie
    >> like this. I saw the movie and still cant figure out why "Jesus" was in a
    >> hurry to get to the top. I dont want to give away the end but what was the
    >> hurry?

    > How about a *good* version of the movie?

    Yeah. A doesn't suck version.

    Justin, Apr 15, 2004
  8. Red Cow

    Richard C. Guest

    "Monte Castleman" <> wrote in message

    : *Deleted scene where Jesus hallucinates about marrying Mary Magdalene.

    ===================
    Scorcese already did that one!
    ===================

    Richard C., Apr 15, 2004
  10. Red Cow

    jayembee Guest

    jayembee, Apr 15, 2004
  11. Red Cow

    Jordan Lund Guest

    "Red Cow" <> wrote in message news:<imZec.132722$JO3.83864@attbi_s04>...
    > What kind of extras would be on this? I know a making of feature would be
    > there but what about bloopers? It would be fun seeing out takes on a movie
    > like this. I saw the movie and still cant figure out why "Jesus" was in a
    > hurry to get to the top. I dont want to give away the end but what was the
    > hurry?

    I want to see the scene where Jim Caveiziel was hit by lightning.

    - Jordan

    Jordan Lund, Apr 15, 2004
  12. Red Cow

    AAbrams0264 Guest

    << I want to see the scene where Jim Caveiziel was hit by lightning.

    I'd rather see Mel Gibson hit by a cream pie.

    AAbrams0264, Apr 16, 2004
  13. On 15 Apr 2004 14:44:09 -0700, (Jordan Lund)
    wrote:

    >I want to see the scene where Jim Caveiziel was hit by lightning.
    >
    >- Jordan

    I want to see the alternate ending where Jesus rips his hands free
    from the cross darkman-style and chokes to death one of the Romans,
    while his centurion shouts "THAT's why you're supposed to put the
    nails through the wrists, idiot". In latin, of course.

    Mischa

    Mischa van Dinter, Apr 16, 2004
  14. "Red Cow" <> wrote:

    >What kind of extras would be on this? I
    >know a making of feature would be there
    >but what about bloopers? It would be fun
    >seeing out takes on a movie like this. I
    >saw the movie and still cant figure out
    >why "Jesus" was in a hurry to get to the
    >top. I dont want to give away the end but
    >what was the hurry?

    First, the commentary track by Mel needs to be in Aramaic. Please, no
    captions thogh, let the true believers search out the true meaning of
    each word on their own.

    Second, the special edition boxset need to come with those neato
    crucifixion nail necklaces that Mel authorized to be sold at Fundie
    shops. I want one SO bad.

    A three hour documentary detailing the myriad of miracles brought about
    by people witnessing The Passion.

    One or two Easter Eggs with Mel counting all the money he's made off the
    film.

    Finally, how about some interactive games perhaps as a DVDRom feature
    where you get to pick various olden times methods of carving of Jesus,
    y'know, for kids!

    Mr. Hole

    "You would make a destructive god, Mr. Hole, but as a human, you remain
    pathetic and ineffectual." -- Heck

    NOW STAND BACK YOU ITs Mr Hole, Apr 16, 2004
  15. (NOW STAND BACK YOU ITs Mr Hole) schreef in
    berichtnieuws...news::

    > Second, the special edition boxset need to come with those neato
    > crucifixion nail necklaces that Mel authorized to be sold at Fundie
    > shops. I want one SO bad.

    You can SO buy one for *only* $20, same as in town, and I am not making
    that up. Search for "Passion Nails" next time you download an internet.

    --
    "So the gamers and the scammers say it's the fault of the critics who tried
    to carve through the mumbo-jumbo in the first place." -- Josh Marshall

    Whosetitanelbow, Apr 17, 2004
  16. Red Cow

    Doc Shock Guest

    I'm waiting for the sequel: "The Passion: Resurrected".

    Doc Shock, Apr 17, 2004
  17. On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 18:57:50 -0400, (NOW STAND BACK
    YOU ITs Mr Hole) wrote:
    >First, the commentary track by Mel needs to be in Aramaic.

    Yes BUT! would he speak it with a Sinney twang or a Peekskill slur?

    "Alabama and Auburn college football is the 'opiate of the massahs.'"
    --Unclaimed Mysteries /\/\/ http://users.bestweb.net/~notr \/\/\ ¬R

    Glenn Knickerbocker, Apr 17, 2004
  18. "Red Cow" <> wrote:

    > >What kind of extras would be on this? I
    > >know a making of feature would be there
    > >but what about bloopers? It would be fun
    > >seeing out takes on a movie like this. I
    > >saw the movie and still cant figure out
    > >why "Jesus" was in a hurry to get to the
    > >top. I dont want to give away the end but
    > >what was the hurry?

    A DVD that just cries out to have Easter Eggs.

    -- Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts

    Franklin Hummel, Apr 18, 2004
  19. Red Cow

    recook77 Guest

    "Franklin Hummel" <> wrote in message
    > "Red Cow" <> wrote:
    > >
    > > >What kind of extras would be on this? I
    > > >know a making of feature would be there
    > > >but what about bloopers? It would be fun
    > > >seeing out takes on a movie like this. I
    > > >saw the movie and still cant figure out
    > > >why "Jesus" was in a hurry to get to the
    > > >top. I dont want to give away the end but
    > > >what was the hurry?

    > A DVD that just cries out to have Easter Eggs.
    >
    > -- Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts

    What kinds? The malted eggs with the chocolate inside?

    --

    "Surely you can't be serious!"
    "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."

    From "Airplane"

    recook77, Apr 18, 2004
  20. Red Cow

    GMAN Guest

    In article <Xns94CDAAA908FB3browse0tron2002@129.250.170.90>, Whosetitanelbow <> wrote:
    > (NOW STAND BACK YOU ITs Mr Hole) schreef in
    >berichtnieuws...news::
    >
    >> Second, the special edition boxset need to come with those neato
    >> crucifixion nail necklaces that Mel authorized to be sold at Fundie
    >> shops. I want one SO bad.
    >>

    >You can SO buy one for *only* $20, same as in town, and I am not making
    >that up. Search for "Passion Nails" next time you download an internet.

    Dont people find those a little sick? What does Jesus think about someone
    making money off his suffering?????

    GMAN, Apr 22, 2004