  1. dvd

    dvd Guest

    is a good film or not?

    dvd, May 11, 2004

  2. dvd

    The Dude Guest

    "dvd" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns94E6F1F62E46Einfohaffkampdemonnl@216.168.3.44...
    > is a good film or not?

    crap.

    --

    The Dude, May 11, 2004

  3. dvd

    Trent SC Guest

    > is a good film or not?

    Not

    Trent SC, May 11, 2004
  4. dvd

    Iceman Guest

    Iceman, May 11, 2004
  5. Blinky the Shark, May 11, 2004
  6. dvd

    SgtMinor Guest

    dvd wrote:

    > is a good film or not?

    I heard that the original cast was better.

    SgtMinor, May 12, 2004
  7. Blinky the Shark, May 12, 2004
  8. dvd

    SgtMinor Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > SgtMinor wrote:
    >
    > > dvd wrote:

    > >> is a good film or not?

    > > I heard that the original cast was better.

    > But now it's a union gig.

    Yup. Better pay and benefits, and involvement rather than commitment.
    And Mel's gonna make enough money to buy out the Pope.

    SgtMinor, May 12, 2004
  9. SgtMinor wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >> SgtMinor wrote:

    >> > I heard that the original cast was better.

    >> But now it's a union gig.

    > Yup. Better pay and benefits, and involvement rather than commitment.
    > And Mel's gonna make enough money to buy out the Pope.

    And...the Number 1 reason it's better now: [drum roll] ......

    "No Christians or Jews were harmed in the making of this motion
    picture."

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary

    Blinky the Shark, May 12, 2004
  10. dvd

    mewthree Guest

    very good.

    mewthree, May 12, 2004
  11. dvd

    nut Guest

    "dvd" <> wrote in message
    > is a good film or not?

    somebody told me the ending so i didnt bother going to see it

    nut, May 12, 2004
  12. dvd

    Trent SC Guest

    > > is a good film or not?
    >
    > somebody told me the ending so i didnt bother going to see it

    Who wrote the script?

    Trent SC, May 12, 2004
  13. dvd

    Rifleman Guest

    "nut" <> wrote in message

    > "dvd" <> wrote in message
    > > is a good film or not?

    > somebody told me the ending so i didnt bother going to see it

    You didn't know what the ending was then?

    Rifleman, May 12, 2004
  14. dvd

    The Dude Guest

    "Rifleman" <> wrote in message
    > "nut" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "dvd" <> wrote in message
    > > > is a good film or not?

    > > somebody told me the ending so i didnt bother going to see it
    > >

    > You didn't know what the ending was then?

    There is no end.

    The Dude, May 12, 2004
  15. dvd

    Rifleman Guest

    "The Dude" <El_Duderino@.large> wrote in message

    > "Rifleman" <> wrote in message
    > > "nut" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "dvd" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > somebody told me the ending so i didnt bother going to see it
    > > >

    > > You didn't know what the ending was then?

    > There is no end.
    >
    > --

    True - it was just the beginning!

    Rifleman, May 12, 2004
  16. dvd

    The Dude Guest

    "Rifleman" <> wrote in message
    > "The Dude" <El_Duderino@.large> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Rifleman" <> wrote in message
    > > > "nut" <> wrote in message

    > > > You didn't know what the ending was then?

    > > There is no end.
    > >
    > > --
    > >

    > True - it was just the beginning!

    ;-D

    The Dude, May 12, 2004
  17. dvd

    dwacon Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    > "No Christians or Jews were harmed in the making of this motion
    > picture."

    Well, the lead actor was strucky by lightning on the set. Twice as I recall
    hearing.

    --
    The Naked boy
    http://www.cafeshops.com/powerpress

    dwacon, May 13, 2004
  18. dvd

    Jack Guest

    What has this topic to do with this news group anyways?

    Jack, May 13, 2004
  19. dwacon wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    >> "No Christians or Jews were harmed in the making of this motion
    >> picture."

    > Well, the lead actor was strucky by lightning on the set. Twice as I recall
    > hearing.

    "Only one Christian or Jew was harmed in the making of this motion
    picture. And he wasn't *very* harmed."

    Blinky the Shark, May 13, 2004