    the MCAD exams. Currently I'm studying for 70-310

    thanx
    Sucheta

    Sucheta, Apr 27, 2005

  2. Hello,
    Passing score, Its around ~730 to 750 marks out of 1000... i guess. I heard
    this news from this group few days back.
    Even 1000 is not the maximum score.. If anyone got more than 1000 ?

    All the best !!
    Mahesh
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/cyberiafreak

    ~Maheshkumar.R, Apr 28, 2005

  3. Sucheta

    mm Guest

    i think it's 700 as a minimum

    mm, Apr 28, 2005
  4. Sucheta

    Guest

    I believe that passing score is 70%. I only go 79% with
    my 70-315 and was disappointed with myself but glad to
    pass.

    I hope to do better on 70-320.

    Geoff

    , May 2, 2005
  5. Sucheta

    Sudar Guest

    Hi Sucheta,

    The passing score for all Microsoft exams is 700. But Microsoft does'nt
    let you know about the maximum score. But usually it is assumed to be
    around 1000.
    Best wishes for your exams.

    --
    Sudar