    basically has to get 60% of the questions right? Or am I missing
    something here? All the practice tests I've taken use basic 0-100%
    scales.
    Corey B., Jan 14, 2004

  2. Corey B.

    Big B Guest

    I took the Hardware test Monday and am not real sure how it is exactly
    scored as there are 80 questions but an X amount of questions are not
    scored. Best thing to do is just get them all right. Might be
    something like the SAT's, a composite score.

    Big B, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Corey B.

    Karkucus Guest

    Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is greate Link
    for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

    http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp

    Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using A+ voucher for Only US $92.00 saving of
    US $ 63

    http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp

    Good Luck for exams

    Karkucus, Jan 18, 2004