    plan using 4 months to complete. is it possible?

    thnx
    PPS
    pps, Jan 3, 2005

  2. Hello,

    You don't know how to you search a newsgroup?
    This problem was discussed in last week for at least 5 times.
    You must take at least 700 points in order to pass and MS exam.
    If you know the material, work a lot with MS products you can take MCSA in 4
    months. But for this you must know how to search for your question :)

    Emanuel Ceciu

    Emanuel Ceciu, Jan 3, 2005

  3. pps

    Frank Askew Guest

    All MCSA Exams are 700+ out of 1000.

    Frank

    Frank Askew, Jan 21, 2005
  4. pps

    catwalker63 Guest

    Actually, all MS exams require a score of 700 to pass. However, no one
    is told what this score is out of and this score is passing regardless of
    how many questions you are given to answer. In other words, a score of
    700 does not equate to 70% of the total score. Microsoft obsures the
    actual percentage of correct answers to pass each exam to protect the
    process from those who would just do the minimum. There are people who
    have achieved scores of over 1000.

    Actual preparation time will depend on the individual. Only you know
    what you are capable of and how much you already know.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what nerdbunchanumbers should be doing!"
    catwalker63, Jan 21, 2005