    Rooky here . . .can someone tell me the minimum passing
    score for certification exams?

    thanks
    Tom, Nov 12, 2004

  2. Tom

    kpg Guest

    "Tom" <> wrote in message
    news:5ca301c4c8fc$3de750e0$...
    ># Name-Host Conflict: file://c:\temp\152994.htm (11/12/2004 3:19:43 PM) #
    > Rooky here . . .can someone tell me the minimum passing
    > score for certification exams?
    >
    > thanks

    Yes.

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Who disturbs this class as a pebble disturbs a pond?
    kpg, Nov 12, 2004

  3. Tom

    T-Bone Guest

    "Tom" <> wrote
    > Rooky here . . .can someone tell me the minimum passing
    > score for certification exams?

    There are two answer to all newbie questions:

    a) Google

    b) Microsoft

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Nov 12, 2004
  4. Tom

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Tom" <> wrote in news:5ca301c4c8fc
    $3de750e0$:

    > Rooky here . . .can someone tell me the minimum passing
    > score for certification exams?
    >
    > thanks

    good thing you came along. it was kinda dead without you.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Nov 12, 2004