    mark Guest

    are the microsoft exams adaptive and are all the exams
    passing mark is 700?

    mark, Nov 9, 2004

  2. mark

    Techie Guest

    The pass mark is 950, the exam format is adaptive with hands on questions.

    Techie, Nov 9, 2004

  3. mark

    Guest Guest

    theres a lot of f*gs here like these guy

    Guest, Nov 9, 2004
  4. and like you, miss anonymous.

    On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 22:17:55 -0800,
    <> wrote:

    >theres a lot of f*gs here like these guy

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 9, 2004
  5. >The pass mark is 950, the exam format is adaptive with hands on questions.

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 9, 2004
  6. mark

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you seem angry. are you angry? come on, we are all friends here. have some
    babes on me:

    http://shs.sps.lane.edu/2002_2003/spring_week/Secretaries.jpg

    regards,
    RY

    <> wrote in news:0eca01c4c623$d9fd7d00
    $:

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 9, 2004
  7. Dear Mark,

    Don't think about passing scores. Just make sure you're well prepared
    through practice and theory.

    HTH,

    Pieter de Bruin
    Avanade Netherlands
    MCSD.NET

    =?Utf-8?B?UGlldGVyIGRlIEJydWlu?=, Nov 10, 2004