    Noman Khan Guest

    hi,
    Did anyone know the passing score for 70-201.

    Noman Khan, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Noman Khan

    why Guest

    Why do you care?

    Do you know how much each point is worth?

    Does it matter?

    Jesus!

    why, Jun 9, 2004

  3. Noman Khan

    Neil Guest

    "Noman Khan" <> wrote in

    > hi,
    > Did anyone know the passing score for 70-201.

    I don't even know what the 70-201 exam is but the 210 has a passing score
    of 700 is 150 minutes long and there are about 60 questions. )google for
    it buddy. http://www.cramsession.com/certifications/exams/w2k-
    professional.asp or http://tinyurl.com/26g54)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30