  1. hi all,
    i am going to take the mcdst exam both 271 and 272, i was wondering about
    the score why its to high 85%?? what if i get 84 i will fail the exam???
    Alberto-Elaria, May 12, 2009

  2. Alberto-Elaria

    John R Guest

    "Alberto-Elaria" <> wrote in message
    news:D...
    > hi all,
    > i am going to take the mcdst exam both 271 and 272, i was wondering about
    > the score why its to high 85%?? what if i get 84 i will fail the exam???

    If you get an 84 or an 85, you will fail the exam. You need a score of at
    least 700 which is not necessarily 70%. Nobody can say for sure what the
    scoring procedures are, but each test (or sections of a test) are scored
    independently, and then the final result is converted to Microsoft's
    standard scale where 700 or better is passing.

    John R
    John R, May 12, 2009

  3. Alberto-Elaria

    John Carry Guest

    hi,

    I have passed both 70-271 & 70-272 with 890 & 920 scores respectively. Min.
    required score was 700 for both exams.

    70-272 is bit harder than 70-271. I used beitcertified questions for both
    exams to prepare. That proved to be very helpful for me in clearing both
    exams.

    You can also try that at
    http://www.beitcertified.com/microsoft-70-271-exam-1923.htm
    http://www.beitcertified.com/microsoft-70-272-exam-1933.htm