    What is the passing score for 70-219. How many questions? I am about to take
    the exam this 25 Oct and I am getting slightly nervous as this is my first
    design paper. Thanks.
    Guan Foo Wah, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Guan Foo Wah

    Hugo Guest

    Hi !

    I will take this exam tomorrow morning... I will tell you how it was when
    I'll be back !

    Since, you can see this page:
    http://www.cramsession.com/certifications/exams/w2k-designing-directory-services.asp

    Hugo

    Hugo, Oct 20, 2003

  3. Guan Foo Wah

    Marty Guest

    there is not "passing score" for 70-219 it will just give you pass or fail
    and not an actual score.

    I believe it is 40 questions, 210 minutes and when they used to give you a
    score it was 615 but i do not know what it is now. i took it over a year
    ago.

    Martin Gomez
    MCSE A+

    Marty, Oct 20, 2003
  4. Guan Foo Wah

    Guest Guest

    I took this exam 3 weeks ago and it was my final exam to
    earn my MCSE..the passing score was 613...4 case studies
    and 10 questions per case..if you have a good
    understanding of 70-217..you should do well..good luck!!!

    Guest, Oct 20, 2003
  5. Guan Foo Wah

    Hugo Guest

    Hi !

    Just back from this exam.... It was an easy exam.... 4 case studies, 39
    questions, pass score of 613 and 4 hours allowed to complete. I complete the
    exam within 2.5 hour !

    ..... and I score 928 !!! My highest score in 7 exams.... now I'm MCSE !

    Hugo

    Hugo, Oct 21, 2003
  6. Congratulations!!

    --