    Im going for the exam this thursday, wish me luck :)

    Thanks

    \Jesper

    Jesper Pedersen, Jun 8, 2004

  2. Jesper Pedersen

    BDedman Guest

    70-218??
    >Is it difficult?? Got 70-210, 70-215 and the beast 70-216
    >Im going for the exam this thursday, wish me luck :)
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >\Jesper
    >

    >.

    Good Luck, i'm goin for my 218 tomorrow, so i know how you
    must be feeling. =)
    It's supposed to be a mix of a lil of both 210 + 215, and
    then AD and networking as well. As for the passing score,
    i guess i'll be finding out tomorrow morning.
    :)

    BDedman
    MCP, CNST

    BDedman, Jun 8, 2004

  3. Jesper Pedersen

    Lee Brewer Guest

    As of 03/14/04 (when I took it), passing score was 700.

    Lee Brewer, Jun 8, 2004
  4. Jesper Pedersen

    A Guest

    Hello,
    Best of luck for your exam today. I am also preparing
    for the same exam please. Write back how was it? What
    materials did you use to prepare for this exam.

    Thank you,
    A.

    A, Jun 10, 2004
  5. Hi

    Passed the exam!!!1 wee hee

    Used the trainíng kit from microsoft, lots of group policy
    Best of luck to you all, the exam wasnt that hard.

    Jesper Pedersen, Jun 10, 2004
  6. Jesper Pedersen

    Neil Guest

    "Jesper Pedersen" <> wrote in news:ebTT7WzTEHA.1656
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Passed the exam!!!1 wee hee

    congrats. now calm down
    ;)