Passing Score 70-306

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Andrea Soldano, Dec 23, 2003.

  1. Anyone know how many questions and the passing score for 70-306 Exam?
    Andrea Soldano, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Andrea Soldano

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Dec 24, 2003

  3. Andrea Soldano

    cyberspider Guest

    57 questions, And I believe its 700 min to pass.

    cyberspider, Dec 24, 2003
  4. Andrea Soldano

    Jay Walters Guest

    Most of the exams are roughly 70% to pass.

    Jay Walters, Dec 24, 2003
  5. Andrea Soldano

    Neel Guest

    55 - 57 Questions and
    700 / 1000 to pass.

    Neel = : )

    Neel, Dec 24, 2003
  6. Andrea Soldano

    Sandeep Guest

    hi
    the passing score for 70-306 is 700
    and around 55 questions come in the exam
    Sandeep, Dec 26, 2003