  1. Dear all,
    What is the passing marks for exam
    and does any change for the examing in the 2.0?

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=, Jun 15, 2005

  2. Slow down ... No one even knows what the exams will be in 2.0 (What I mean is
    the new exams apart from the usual ones). So, don't worry about the passing
    marks now and just do your certification in 1.x.

    However, I do know that MS will be offering an upgrade path for existing
    ..Net MCSD's and MCAD's in 2.0 !

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFqYQ==?=, Jun 17, 2005

  3. Yes.It is true.Nobody knows what will happen.But I found breaking news from a
    site and it said we need to have two more exams.But as you know that MS will
    announce officially if we really need to have upgrade exam.

    =?Utf-8?B?Y29vbHJvY2s=?=, Aug 31, 2005