    Pro MCP exam, and passing grade / points needed. Also, is
    it 50 questions in 90 minutes or 75 minutes?

    Thanks.
    Shaun, Jul 10, 2004

  2. Shaun

    Steve Guest

    60 questions. 150 minutes. Passing score of 700
    Don't worry about the time. Most people do it in less than
    an hour

    Steve, Jul 10, 2004

  3. Shaun

    Bobby Guest

    Hi Shaun,

    When I had my 70-270 a few months back it was 50 questions but it seems that MSFT is increasing the number of questions in the MCP exams. All my recent MCP exams are more than 50 questions. However the passing score is still 700. In terms of time, I somehow notice that if I had much more questions in the exams, the exam questions tend to be shorter. So far, I do not have problems with the length of time.

    Hope this help.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Jul 12, 2004
  4. Shaun

    Shaun Guest

    Great. Do you know what the score is out of (for 100%)..
    is it 1000 (then 700 would be 70% about). Also what is the
    main area the exam focus's on, as right now I think my
    weakness is with auditing performance issues (cpu, ram,
    threads, processes, etc).

    thanks.

    Shaun, Jul 12, 2004
  5. Shaun

    catwalker63 Guest

    The exams will focus on all areas defined in the exam objectives. There
    will questions from all of the objectives so it is a good idea to work on
    the areas you know you are weak before taking the exam.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 12, 2004
  6. Shaun

    Guest

    questions and u have just over an hour to complete

    hope this helps

    regards
    ivan
    , Jul 21, 2004